RadioBanter

-   -   A Picture of K4YZ (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/68130-picture-k4yz.html)

N9OGL April 1st 05 08:54 PM

A Picture of K4YZ

http://216.176.81.228/k4yz.jpg

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ April 1st 05 09:26 PM

N9OGL wrote:
http://216.176.81.228/k4yz.jpg

Weakmined, profane, and now irrefuteable proof tha you're a liar.

Thanks, Todd! You just keep making this easier.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL April 1st 05 09:50 PM

No way in hell am I a liar you ****ing piece of ****!

K4YZ April 1st 05 09:57 PM

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
http://216.176.81.228/k4yz.jpg

Weakmined, profane, and now irrefuteable proof tha you're a

liar.

No way in hell am I a liar you @@@@ing piece of $$$$!

Sure you are, Todd, and this "picture" was a prime example of it.

Other than my face, it's obviously NOT me in the picture, although
you titled the thread "A Picture of K4YZ".

You lied. Then you posted your picture to a public forum and
claimed it to be me.

Don't get mad, Todd...You provided the evidence!

Steve, K4YZ

Bathrooman April 1st 05 11:28 PM

What a scream

Bathrooman April 2nd 05 12:25 AM

2 tits and no ding a ling

Arf! Arf! April 2nd 05 03:21 AM

"Bathrooman" wrote in message
oups.com...
2 tits and no ding a ling

A perfect description of Roger.

KC8GXW April 2nd 05 03:39 AM

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

http://216.176.81.228/k4yz.jpg

Weakmined, profane, and now irrefuteable proof tha you're a liar.

Thanks, Todd! You just keep making this easier.

Steve, K4YZ

I didn't think todd would do something like this!
Resolved 216.176.81.228 to client-216-176-81-228.consolidated.net

K4YZ April 2nd 05 05:32 AM

KC8GXW wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

http://216.176.81.228/k4yz.jpg

Weakmined, profane, and now irrefuteable proof tha you're a

liar.

Thanks, Todd! You just keep making this easier.

Steve, K4YZ

I didn't think todd would do something like this!
Resolved 216.176.81.228 to client-216-176-81-228.consolidated.net

Oh, but I did! What I AM surprised about is that he didn't do it
earlier! He's been getting his ears boxed for weeks now becasue of
his unrelenting foolishness.

It's the actions of a weak and tawdry mind. Consider the source!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Cmd Buzz Corey April 5th 05 04:11 AM

N9OGL wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

http://216.176.81.228/k4yz.jpg

Weakmined, profane, and now irrefuteable proof tha you're a liar.

No way in hell am I a liar you ****ing piece of ****!

toddieboy, you could not get any more stupid. Grow up!!