RadioBanter

-   -   AMATEUR'S USE AMATEUR AUXILIARY TO SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/69468-amateurs-use-amateur-auxiliary-suppress-free-speech.html)

N9OGL April 22nd 05 09:08 PM

AMATEUR'S USE AMATEUR AUXILIARY TO SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH

Amateurs on the Usenet rec.radio.amater.policy are now using the
Asshole Radio Relay League (ARRL) FCC Amateur Auxiliary to suppress my
right to free speech over the air waves. The Asshole Radio Relay League
FCC Amateur Auxiliary apparently has me on a list so their little
monitoring stations can monitor my transmission to see if I'm running
an informational bulletin so they can send the Gestapo to my house and
suppress my right to free speech on the radio, just like the little
NAZIS they really are. The reason for the list is because some little
cry babies on the newgroup believe that information bulletins can be
opinionated and by running a opinionated information bulletin it
constitutes "broadcasting"

97.3(A)(25)
Information bulletin. A message directed only to amateur operators
consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to the amateur
service.

NO WHERE in that definition does it state an information has to be a
NEWSCAST. But, there are asshole amateur's out there that are using
their ASSHOLE radio Relay League to suppress FREE SPEECH. It just like
the ARRL to SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH!!!

From N9OGL'S BLOG

POSTED BY Todd N9OGL

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê April 22nd 05 09:28 PM

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
: ]The Asshole Radio Relay League FCC Amateur Auxiliary
: apparently has me on a list so their little monitoring stations
: can monitor my transmission to see if I'm running an informational
: bulletin so they can send the Gestapo to my house and
: suppress my right to free speech on the radio, just like the little
: NAZIS they really are.

Dear OM Tedd,

Where is this list kept? Have you observed the list in person? Is my
callletters on it? Maybe they haven't jurisprudence in my country?

Please to hasty respond.

73, Barnabus Grumwitch Overbyte, RG8AU

N9OGL April 22nd 05 09:47 PM

Where is this list kept?
Don't know, Although I've had a few people inform me that I was on this
"list"

Is my callletters on it?

Don't know, I do know that your callsign isn't a vaild callsign.

Todd n9ogl

K4YZ April 22nd 05 10:03 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Amateurs on the Usenet rec.radio.amater.policy are now using the
###hole Radio Relay League (ARRL) FCC Amateur Auxiliary to suppress

my
right to free speech over the air waves.

No one has suppressed anything, Todd. You're still an idiot and
acting like a fool, and we're still having a good time watching you!

The ###hole Radio Relay League
FCC Amateur Auxiliary apparently has me on a list so their little
monitoring stations can monitor my transmission to see if I'm running
an informational bulletin so they can send the Gestapo to my house

and
suppress my right to free speech on the radio, just like the little
NAZIS they really are.

The WHO, Todd? I did a search on that name and couldn't find any
hits. I think you're making it up. You're not LYING, are you?

The reason for the list is because some little
cry babies on the newgroup believe that information bulletins can be
opinionated and by running a opinionated information bulletin it
constitutes "broadcasting"

Whine, whine, whine, Todd.

97.3(A)(25)
Information bulletin. A message directed only to amateur operators
consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to the amateur
service.

The key phrase in there, Todd, is "solely of subject matter of
direct interest to the amateur service".

What could the ramblings of a functionally illiterate,
foul-mouthed wiener like you have of interest to the Amateur Radio
service?

NO WHERE in that definition does it state an information has to be a
NEWSCAST. But, there are ###hole amateur's out there that are using
their ###HOLE radio Relay League to suppress FREE SPEECH. It just

like
the ARRL to SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH!!!

Here you are making these aspurgences, Todd, and not a single
shred of ANY evidence of ANY one supressing anything.

That makes you a LIAR on top of everything else that you already
suffer from.

Way to go.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL April 22nd 05 10:10 PM

and steve you still a ****ing dickhead that no one likes.

K4YZ April 22nd 05 10:23 PM

N9OGL wrote:
and steve you still a ####ing ###head that no one likes.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....That hurt, Toiddie.

Bwah Bwah Bwah......NOT!

You're still a functionally illiterate liar that everyone else
(even those who don't like me) is laughing at!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL April 22nd 05 10:30 PM

The key phrase in there, Todd, is "solely of subject matter of
direct interest to the amateur service".
What could the ramblings of a functionally illiterate,
foul-mouthed wiener like you have of interest to the Amateur Radio

No the thing you should look at is, it is not up to YOU to determine
what subject matter is of direct interest to the amateur radio service.
You can't grasp the concept that it is up to the station transmitting
it....Not some moron redneck from Tennessee on some dumb newsgroup.

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ April 22nd 05 10:37 PM

N9OGL wrote:
The key phrase in there, Todd, is "solely of subject matter of
direct interest to the amateur service".
What could the ramblings of a functionally illiterate,
foul-mouthed wiener like you have of interest to the Amateur Radio

No the thing you should look at is, it is not up to YOU to determine
what subject matter is of direct interest to the amateur radio

service.

I didn't say it was up to me, Toiddie.

You can't grasp the concept that it is up to the station transmitting
it....

No...It's up to the FCC. The same governmental agency that will
ultimately revoke your license.

Not some moron redneck from Tennessee on some dumb newsgroup.

The moron is in Illinois, Toiddie.

And if it's as dumb as you insist, why do you keep coming back?

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL April 22nd 05 10:44 PM

No...It's up to the FCC. The same governmental agency that will
ultimately revoke your license.

yeah right, will see about that HEHEHEHE

And if it's as dumb as you insist, why do you keep coming back?

Like I said you ****ing piece of **** this isn't YOUR NEWSGROUP, so
**** you!!!

K4YZ April 22nd 05 10:51 PM

N9OGL wrote:
No...It's up to the FCC. The same governmental agency that will
ultimately revoke your license.

yeah right, will see about that HEHEHEHE

And if it's as dumb as you insist, why do you keep coming back?

Like I said you ####ing piece of #### this isn't YOUR NEWSGROUP, so
#### you!!!

I never said it was mine, Toiddie.

YOU said it was a "dumb" newsgroup. I asked you why you keep
coming back if you think it's so dumb.

So answer my original question, Toiddie...If it's so "dumb" (your
words) why do YOU keep coming back...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL April 22nd 05 10:58 PM

I didn't say it was dumb, I said the people who use it (like you) are.

Cmd Buzz Corey April 22nd 05 11:22 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Hey **** head! it not my fault your ****ty call sign and his is close
so you can go **** you yourself or perhaps you should **** asshole
buddy Steve. Calling people names, like you and your little sluts on
here has done to me, I would call "over the line" too so get over you
****ing fat *******! I never fake a nick you lying sack of **** so why
don 't you take a razor blade dildo and shove it up your and your
****ing slut steve ass. you ****ing poor excuse of a ****ing amateur
operator. oh and eat **** and die you ****ing fat *******!!!!

and by the way your little slut steve has posted **** off my blog (the
complete article) which is copyrighted) again **** yourselves up your
asses with a razor blad dildo you ****ing fat *******s

Grow up toddieboy!!

Cmd Buzz Corey April 22nd 05 11:24 PM

N9OGL wrote:
[...]

From N9OGL'S BLOG

POSTED BY Todd N9OGL

If your 'bulletins' are in accordance with the FCC rules then what do
you care who monitors? Unless you have some doubts maybe.

KC8GXW April 22nd 05 11:48 PM

N9OGL wrote:
GARBAGE DELETED
From N9OGL'S BLOG

POSTED BY Todd N9OGL

If anybody wanted to read your dog turd blog, then they would go there.
Why keep posting it here?
As far as free speech goes, accusing people of stuff they haven't done,
such as downloading kiddy porn or posting more crap on your turd site,
well pecker breath, you are stepping way over the line.
I see you took off your list of people that were k1man supporters,
well toady, too late, Rand already saw it and has a copy!
You make post then you fake others nicks and calls and post more
garbage, talk about censorship, you are the queen of that.
So why not just keep your crap on your blog and waste other peoples time
posting the garbage here.

KC8GXW April 22nd 05 11:51 PM

Illiterate Idiot wrote:

Where is this list kept?

Don't know, Although I've had a few people inform me that I was on this
"list"

Well if you don't know, and you haven't seen it, shut up!

Is my callletters on it?

Don't know, I do know that your callsign isn't a vaild callsign.

What a coax ur
Todd Illiterate idiot

KC8GXW April 22nd 05 11:53 PM

K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

and steve you still a ####ing ###head that no one likes.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....That hurt, Toiddie.

Bwah Bwah Bwah......NOT!

You're still a functionally illiterate liar that everyone else
(even those who don't like me) is laughing at!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

To be functionally illiterate you would have to function, or serve a
function.

Secwet Woger April 23rd 05 12:40 AM

On 22 Apr 2005 16:10:49 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
Hey **** head! it not my fault your ****ty call sign and his is close
so you can go **** you yourself or perhaps you should **** asshole
buddy Steve. Calling people names, like you and your little sluts on
here has done to me, I would call "over the line" too so get over you
****ing fat *******! I never fake a nick you lying sack of **** so why
don 't you take a razor blade dildo and shove it up your and your
****ing slut steve ass. you ****ing poor excuse of a ****ing amateur
operator. oh and eat **** and die you ****ing fat *******!!!!

and by the way your little slut steve has posted **** off my blog (the
complete article) which is copyrighted) again **** yourselves up your
asses with a razor blad dildo you ****ing fat *******s

Do you mind if I use some of that stuff in my own posts? You are a
breath of fresh air, and I want to tear up some people on alt.flame
with your cool way of writing. The dudes in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk will quiver in fear when I post
that stuff.

You da man!

N9OGL April 23rd 05 01:14 AM

if you like that check out this site.

http://www.illwillpress.com/

Todd N9OGL

KC8GXW April 23rd 05 03:36 AM

Illiterate idiot spewed:
Hey BLEEP BLEEP! it not my fault your ****ty call sign and his is close
BLEEP BLEEP ect

It's not your fault that YOU posted somebody else's call? Then whose
fault is it?
Why cant you just answer a question without bringing up all your
dysfunctional families problems?

KC8GXW April 23rd 05 03:39 AM

N9OGL wrote:

if you like that check out this site.

http://www.illwillpress.com/

So there's the problem, toady is still into cartoons and cartoon porn.
It's no wonder the gayboy can't face reality!

KC8GXW April 23rd 05 03:59 AM

The drag queen wet his panties while trying to think:

Hey toady, I just made copies of some of your post and I am in the
processes of printing them out. They will be in the mail to your mommy
tomorrow. I bet you get spanked, maybe she'll tell your daddy and he'll
make you bend over, I bet they wash your mouth out with soap! One
question before you go off on some stupid rant, would you dare to talk
to another grown man, face to face, the way you talk here? So go change
your Betty Boop panties and think about the question before you answer!

Dave Heil April 23rd 05 04:49 AM

N9OGL wrote:

I didn't say it was dumb, I said the people who use it (like you) are.

"...Not some moron redneck from Tennessee on some dumb newsgroup."

--N9OGL on 22 April 2005

Oops! It looks like you did say so, Todd.

Dave K8MN

N9OGL April 23rd 05 05:20 AM

On your sending my post, donm't bother i'm 37 years old and I old
enough to say what I want. to answer you stupid question yeah, I
would...if you where standing right in font of I would tell you to go
**** yourself right to you dumbass face...just like the dumbass CB
operator you are.

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê April 23rd 05 05:23 AM

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...

: Amateurs on the Usenet rec.radio.amater.policy are now using the
: Asshole Radio Relay League (ARRL) FCC Amateur Auxiliary to suppress my
: right to free speech over the air waves.

Tedd,

You need to understand some definitions before you spue such nonsense,
especially the difference between "Free Speech" and "Lawful Speech".

QRM'ers - Those who by their own consensus reality, set
themselves apart from and superior and use
this illusory superiority to restrict or censor any others
attempts at communication through. Rarely identify
themselves.

Censorship - The attempt, successful or not, by an arbitrary set of
human beings to remove the ability of any other arbitrary
but disjoint set of human beings to perceive the intended
Message of a human being.

Community - Any arbitrary group of human beings who gather together
for one or more purposes. Synonym for Mob.

Control - Regulation of activity and content. That which should only
be applied to oneself. The need to control others is a
dishonorable symptom of the failed need to control oneself.

Ethics - Rules of conduct which appease and satisfy one's own true self.
Sometimes directly opposed to Morals.

Freedom - The ability of a person to execute any arbitrary action that
the person desires.

Free Speech - That speech which does not conflict with Ethics.

Lawful Speech - That speech which does not conflict with Morals.

Mob - Any arbitrary group of human beings who gather together for
one or more purposes. Synonym for Community.

Morals - Rules of conduct which appease and satisfy a Community.
Sometimes directly opposed to Ethics.

Obligation - Required action due to previous agreement or
condition. This is what most people call "responsibility".

Responsibility - A voluntary state of awareness, which results in
actions for the highest and best good of one's self.
Also, your ability to respond. Responsibility can
never be coerced or enforced, but must always be a
free choice.

KC8GXW April 23rd 05 12:35 PM

N9OGL wrote:
On your sending my post, donm't bother i'm 37 years old and I old
enough to say what I want. to answer you stupid question yeah, I
would...if you where standing right in font of I would tell you to go
**** yourself right to you dumbass face...just like the dumbass CB
operator you are.

It's not about age toady. You might be 37 years old, but you act like
you're 14 and how many mature 37 your olds still live at home with mommy
and daddy? You don't want to know what happened to the last gay boy that
called me a dumbass.
Speaking of a dumbass, how in the hell can anybody stand in FONT?
Now pecker breath, answer all the questions. HOW is it anybody's fault
but your own stupidity that you post the wrong call, or that you accuse
people of doing something that you yourself did, and why are you so
obsessed with Steve's rear end, that you mention it in every post?
You were/are a cb'er, you got a 5wpm general given to you, now you are
better then everybody with a lower class or a higher class license then
you? You don't see anything wrong with this picture perv boy? I can't
wait for them to drop the code, you'll have thousands of toadies on hf!

N9OGL April 23rd 05 02:05 PM

you might be 37 years old, but you act like
you're 14 and how many mature 37 your olds still live at home with

mommy
and daddy?

Around these parts, a lot. the price for rent is extremely high and
this community has no low income housing.

You don't want to know what happened to the last gay boy that
called me a dumbass.

You probably did what you do your boyfriend stevey butt **** up the
ass!

HOW is it anybody's fault
but your own stupidity that you post the wrong call

well see you ****ing crack whore your callsign is KC8GXW and his is
KC8GWX Hmmmm it don't take a ****ing rocket scientist to figure that
one out asshole

or that you accuse
people of doing something that you yourself did,

you lost me there.

and why are you so
obsessed with Steve's rear end

I'm not obsessed he is an ass just like you!!!

You were/are a cb'er, you got a 5wpm general given to you

No I did you ass, I took my 13WPM I got my general back in 1993. you
like you little butt buddy steve, you don't know what the **** you are
talking about. oh, i never messed around with CB's I went from being a
shortwave radio listener to amateur radio. I got interested in
shortwave broadcast when i got out high school in 1987 and got my
novice license in 1991, my tech in 1992 and my general and my
commercial in 1993.
here's some code for you....
three dits, four dits, two dits, da, you eat it all the time RA RA
RA!!!

TODD N9OGL

K4YZ April 23rd 05 02:06 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Hey #### head! it not my fault your ****ty call sign and his is close
so you can go #### you yourself or perhaps you should #### ###hole
buddy Steve.

Yes, it IS "your fault"...Your fault that you didn't take the time
to make sure you had the right person.

So who's the ####head now, Toiddie...?!?!

Calling people names, like you and your little ##### on
here has done to me, I would call "over the line" too so get over

you
####ing fat #######!

Not once, Todd, have I ever called you A N Y T H I N G like you
have unleashed in this public forum...

I never fake a nick you lying sack of #### so why
don 't you take a razor blade dildo and shove it up your and your
####ing slut steve ###. you ####ing poor excuse of a ####ing amateur
operator. oh and eat #### and die you ####ing fat #######!!!!

Gee...wasn't THAT impressive!

and by the way your little #### steve has posted #### off my blog

(the
complete article) which is copyrighted) again #### yourselves up your
###es with a razor blad dildo you ####ing fat *******s

Sorry, Todd...Your blog is not "copyrighted"...And even if it
were, you've been given complete and unequivical credit for anything
that was cited.

Good luck.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ April 23rd 05 02:21 PM

N9OGL wrote:
you might be 37 years old, but you act like
you're 14 and how many mature 37 your olds still live at home with

mommy
and daddy?

Around these parts, a lot. the price for rent is extremely high and
this community has no low income housing.

You're 37 and you can't afford an apartment...?!?!

M A Y B E if you had a job?

You don't want to know what happened to the last gay boy that
called me a dumb###.

You probably did what you do your boyfriend stevey butt #### up the
###!

Toiddie, you have some real issues to deal with.

HOW is it anybody's fault
but your own stupidity that you post the wrong call

well see you ####ing crack whore your callsign is KC8GXW and his is
KC8GWX Hmmmm it don't take a ####ing rocket scientist to figure that
one out ###hole

The ###hole here was the drunk idiot that didn't take an extra 10
seconds to see if it was the right one.

or that you accuse
people of doing something that you yourself did,

you lost me there.

That wasn't hard to do. You've been lost all your life.

That's why mommie and daddie are still breast feeding you at the
age of 37.

and why are you so
obsessed with Steve's rear end

I'm not obsessed he is an ### just like you!!!

I am AMAZED at how you can be 37 years old, IN COLLEGE, and have
grammar that a first year EASL student would choke on.

You were/are a cb'er, you got a 5wpm general given to you

No I did you ass, I took my 13WPM I got my general back in 1993. you
like you little butt buddy steve, you don't know what the #### you

are
talking about.

Coming from YOU, Toiddie, that's hillarious! (*Hmmmmmmmmm...that
was four syllables...hope he understood it...)

oh, i never messed around with CB's I went from being a
shortwave radio listener to amateur radio. I got interested in
shortwave broadcast when i got out high school in 1987 and got my
novice license in 1991, my tech in 1992 and my general and my
commercial in 1993.

And you've been getting your nose rubbed in your assinine rantings
all along...

here's some code for you....
three dits, four dits, two dits, da, you eat it all the time RA RA
RA!!!

You really need to sober up before you post, Toiddie.

Steve, K4YZ

Steveo April 23rd 05 02:27 PM

KC8GXW wrote:
You don't want to know what happened to the last gay boy that
called me a dumbass.

This? eg

http://www.n8wwm.4t.com/

KC8GXW April 23rd 05 03:40 PM

N9OGL wrote:
you might be 37 years old, but you act like
you're 14 and how many mature 37 your olds still live at home with

mommy

and daddy?

Around these parts, a lot. the price for rent is extremely high and
this community has no low income housing.

You don't want to know what happened to the last gay boy that
called me a dumbass.

You probably did what you do your boyfriend stevey butt **** up the
ass!

There you are, obsessed with somebody's butt again?

HOW is it anybody's fault
but your own stupidity that you post the wrong call

well see you ****ing crack whore your callsign is KC8GXW and his is
KC8GWX Hmmmm it don't take a ****ing rocket scientist to figure that
one out asshole

And? That makes it not your fault? Should we call you n9log one day and
n9olg the next. It's still your illiterate fault!
Why do you know so much about crack whores, were you semi raised by one?
This would explain why you are the way you are gayboy!

or that you accuse
people of doing something that you yourself did,

you lost me there.

You're lost all right perv. You post crap on your garbage blog under
Steve's call and then accuse others of making these post. Still lost
janitor?

and why are you so
obsessed with Steve's rear end

I'm not obsessed he is an ass just like you!!!

You were/are a cb'er, you got a 5wpm general given to you

No I did you ass, I took my 13WPM I got my general back in 1993. you
like you little butt buddy steve, you don't know what the **** you are
talking about. oh, i never messed around with CB's I went from being a
shortwave radio listener to amateur radio.

Hit a sore spot there did we? You're still obsessed with Steve's butt,
why is this? Can you go one post without mentioning somebody's butt?

here's some code for you....
three dits, four dits, two dits, da, you eat it all the time RA RA
RA!!!

And this would be what comes out of your mouth, you are what you eat
peckerbreath!

toad N9GAY

Here's some code for you to decode while you eat your crap sandwich.

..... . .-. . .----. ... / ... --- -- . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. .- -.--
-... --- -.-- .-.-.- / .-- .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- .-.
/ .. -. ...- . -. - .. --- -. ... ..--.. / .-- .... . .-. . / .- .-.
.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .... --- -- . -... .-. . .-- / ... - .- - ..
--- -. ... ..--.. / .-- .... --- / .. ... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / ..-.
..- - .... . .-. --..-- / -.. --- . ... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.-. .-.
..- -.-. -.- / .-- .... --- .-. . / -- --- -- / .-. . .- .-.. .-..
-.-- / -.- -. --- .-- ..--.. / .---- ----- / ....- / --. --- --- -..
/ -... ..- -.. -.. -.-- .-.-.-

Dave Heil April 23rd 05 06:12 PM

N9OGL wrote:

you might be 37 years old, but you act like
you're 14 and how many mature 37 your olds still live at home with

mommy
and daddy?

Around these parts, a lot. the price for rent is extremely high and
this community has no low income housing.

The answer for that is to nail yourself some higher income. Barring
that, here's a url where you can locate a roommate:

http://www.roommatenation.com/cities...e_Illinois.asp

By the way, it lists the median rental cost in Taylorville as $418, not
"extremely high" by any means.

HOW is it anybody's fault
but your own stupidity that you post the wrong call

well see you f--king crack whore your callsign is KC8GXW and his is
KC8GWX Hmmmm it don't take a f--king rocket scientist to figure that
one out a--hole

You weren't able to figure it out, Todd. Better stay away from
rocketry.

Dave K8MN

Cmd Buzz Corey April 23rd 05 10:06 PM

N9OGL wrote:
On your sending my post, donm't bother i'm 37 years old

And still an immature child. What is 'donm't"?

K4YZ April 23rd 05 11:09 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

you might be 37 years old, but you act like
you're 14 and how many mature 37 your olds still live at home with

mommy
and daddy?

Around these parts, a lot. the price for rent is extremely high and
this community has no low income housing.

The answer for that is to nail yourself some higher income. Barring
that, here's a url where you can locate a roommate:

http://www.roommatenation.com/cities...e_Illinois.asp

By the way, it lists the median rental cost in Taylorville as $418,

not
"extremely high" by any means.

Ummmmmmmm...It's all "relative", Dave...When you've been mooching
off your "relatives" for free so long, ANY amount seems "extremely
high".

HOW is it anybody's fault
but your own stupidity that you post the wrong call

well see you f--king crack whore your callsign is KC8GXW and his is
KC8GWX Hmmmm it don't take a f--king rocket scientist to figure

that
one out a--hole

You weren't able to figure it out, Todd. Better stay away from
rocketry.

I wonder how this idiot shaves in the morning without accidentally
committing suicide....

Steve, K4YZ