RadioBanter

-   -   cmsg rmgroup rec.radio.amateur.policy (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/70647-re-cmsg-rmgroup-rec-radio-amateur-policy.html)

N9OGL May 9th 05 09:39 PM

cmsg rmgroup rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ IS THE CHIEF ABUSER HERE.....HE IS NOT THE MODERATOR.

TODD N9OGL

K4YZ May 9th 05 09:43 PM

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ IS THE CHIEF ABUSER HERE.....HE IS NOT THE MODERATOR.

I am neither, Todd.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL May 9th 05 10:04 PM

NAW, Steve your just a little net cop / ham cop

todd n9ogl

K4YZ May 9th 05 10:18 PM

monsieur sandman wrote:
On 9 May 2005 13:39:21 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ IS THE CHIEF ABUSER HERE.....HE IS NOT THE MODERATOR.

That looks like an attempt to have this newsgroup completely
eliminated, although I have no way of checking the PGP signature to
see if it is a valid request.

If K4YZ is involved, he is in flagrant violation of AOL's terms of
service, which won't even allow an AOL member to be "disruptive" let
alone to try and cancel a news group.

K4YZ should be aware that "what goes around comes around" and that he
has made no friends with his net copping. If I were K4YZ, I'd be
expecting to hear from AOL at almost any time now.

(1) Why would I hide behind a remailer and threaten to "diable"
the newsgroups? That stupid troll's been going around for 2 weeks
now...It's as assinine now as it was when the anonymous coward that
uttered it suggested it.

(2) If Todd or anyone else cares to try and file a "TOS" with AOL
alleging that I am behind that idiocy, be my guest. I am sure they
have adequate resources to determine who the real culprit is.

(3) And your "what goes around" comment sounds a lot like a
threat...Guess that's why you hide behind a remailer yourself. Perhaps
you should read a bit deeper.

Steve, K4YZ

Dan/W4NTI May 9th 05 10:28 PM

Hey Toad,

How come you stopped singing the Red Panty song on 14.313 and elsewhere?
Did the mean ole RH get ya? You know he did.

Dan/W4NTI

oups.com...

N9OGL May 9th 05 10:44 PM

Hey Toad,

How come you stopped singing the Red Panty song on 14.313 and

elsewhere?
Did the mean ole RH get ya? You know he did.

Dan/W4NTI

it wasn't me dan but hey if you want I'll go down there and sing a few
songs for you good old boys
hell I'll even take request.

Todd N9OGL

Sparky May 10th 05 03:18 AM

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
//flushed//

AOL = Training Wheels For The Internet

K4YZ May 10th 05 04:44 PM

monsieur sandman wrote:
On Mon, 09 May 2005 21:10:56 GMT, Just=EDn K=E4se

wrote:

That post has a forged signature.
The key holder: christinA eijkhout
Did not sign it.

So K4YZ adds forgery to his dossier?

Nope...Not me.

Or is that a forgery by Todd?
Somehow, it seems too literate to be N9OGL's work, so I'll stick with
the theory that it is someone else's (wink wink) post.

Absolutely. Todd couldn't forge an "X".

Steve, K4YZ

Dan/W4NTI May 10th 05 10:49 PM

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey Toad,

How come you stopped singing the Red Panty song on 14.313 and

elsewhere?
Did the mean ole RH get ya? You know he did.

Dan/W4NTI

it wasn't me dan but hey if you want I'll go down there and sing a few
songs for you good old boys
hell I'll even take request.

Todd N9OGL

Is that what you told RH?

He didn't believe you either.

Dan/W4NTI

N9OGL May 11th 05 04:04 AM

Hey Dan i'll be happy to sing for you good ol' boys how about a round
of yankee Doodle.

Todd N9OGL