RadioBanter

-   -   Repeater back up on 27.620 (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/72375-re-repeater-back-up-27-620-a.html)

Mike Coslo June 7th 05 01:04 AM

Repeater back up on 27.620

Steveo wrote:

I'm scarfing some cooked cabbage/noodles/bacon/olive oil whilst' I type
this.. Looks like some keyboard maintenace may be in order after I finish
too. yum! :)

Now yer cookin!

- Mike KB3EIA

Jim Hampton June 7th 05 01:31 AM

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Steveo wrote:

I'm scarfing some cooked cabbage/noodles/bacon/olive oil whilst' I type
this.. Looks like some keyboard maintenace may be in order after I

finish
too. yum! :)

Now yer cookin!

- Mike KB3EIA

Hello, Mike (and Mopar)

He ain't gonna need no keyboard to be playing music after eating cabbage!
:))

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

robert casey June 7th 05 10:21 PM

What PL tone?

"**** the FCC! **** 'em!"..Al Lewis (Grandpa Munster)

Steveo June 7th 05 11:10 PM

"Jim Hampton" wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Steveo wrote:

I'm scarfing some cooked cabbage/noodles/bacon/olive oil whilst' I
type this.. Looks like some keyboard maintenace may be in order after

finish
too. yum! :)

Now yer cookin!

- Mike KB3EIA

Hello, Mike (and Mopar)

He ain't gonna need no keyboard to be playing music after eating cabbage!
:))

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

It smells almost as good when you're cooking it. One of my buddies stopped
by one time when I was cooking a corn beef and cabbage feast. He walked in
the house and got this look on his face like he was gonna hurl! I think he
asked me what the hell died in here. :)