RadioBanter

-   -   The Paranoia remailer was investigated because (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/73641-re-paranoia-remailer-investigated-because.html)

Stagger Lee June 29th 05 12:12 AM

The Paranoia remailer was investigated because

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:50:02 +0200 (CEST), Secwet Woger at a CIA server wrote:

: of what is going on in Aruba. Looks like Saggytits Lee,
: terminally information impaired, has ****ed up again. He'd
: better hope they don't find out that Saggytits Lee (SLee@houston-
: hunks-com) has links to Islamic terrorists. That is why he's so
: worried about remailers and such, Ol' Saggytits doesn't want to
: be found out.

To quote Woger: Bwa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Woger has the wrong Aruba. Apparently, Woger thinks that the Italians
are in charge of the Caribbean island, when in fact the Dutch are.

The "Aruba server farm" to which the Paranoia Remailer people refer is
located in Italy. It is advertised at the following URL:

http://webfarm.aruba.it/

and the Paranoia Anonymous Remailer operators were stupid enough to
co-locate their servers at that site. Woger was even more stupid and
thought that they were located on the island of Aruba.

The tapping of the Aruba servers has nothing whatsoever to do with what
has happened on the Caribbean island by the same name, but old short guy
Woger is too ignorant to know that. As usual, he loses.

Sigged.

====================
"Just because YOU don't know how anonymous remailers work, doesn't
mean everybody else does, imbecile." -- Secwet Woger in message-id
s.it

Stagger Lee, Childraper June 30th 05 12:08 AM

Saggytits Lee wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:50:02 +0200 (CEST), Secwet Woger at a CIA server wrote:

: of what is going on in Aruba. Looks like Saggytits Lee,
: terminally information impaired, has ****ed up again. He'd
: better hope they don't find out that Saggytits Lee (SLee@houston-
: hunks-com) has links to Islamic terrorists. That is why he's so
: worried about remailers and such, Ol' Saggytits doesn't want to
: be found out.

To quote Woger: Bwa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Woger" Saggytits always thinks of a cocksucking lisp when he drools
about his master, Roger.
Nice of you to confirm you are connected to Islamic terrorists, too,
Saggytits.

(Saggytits gets it wroing again, much like he did with everything else he posts.)

Poor Saggytits, still think the Marshall County, Alabama ARES website
is the one for the ARES group in Marshall County, WV?

The tapping

The tapping on Saggytits' empty skull will resonate for hours
afterward, it is so empty.

Sigged.

Nice to see you value his words so. Think the CIA is still running
"anonymous remailers?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Stagger Lee June 30th 05 12:04 PM

On 29 Jun 2005 16:08:31 -0700, Secwet Woger, Chucklehead wrote:

:
: Poor Saggytits, still think the Marshall County, Alabama ARES website
: is the one for the ARES group in Marshall County, WV?

Poor Woger. Still think that the Paranoia Remailer's servers are
located on the island of Aruba? Still unable to compute RMS voltage?
Still suffering from negative SWR?

You can find out the truth about all those things and more by simply
going to NIM Busters and asking the experts there.

Oops! I momentarily forgot: You've been banned from there.

: Nice to see you value his words so. Think the CIA is still running
: "anonymous remailers?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Some posters in alt.privacy.anon-server seem to think so. They have
even claimed that the CIA was involved in the Paranoia Remailer
takedown. You know how it goes: The CIA is tasked to keep track of
terrorist communications; the terrorists use the net to keep in touch,
and the CIA and police agencies do things like establishing phony
remailers and compromiseing other remailers in order to track the
terrorists' email.

Woger's been hanging out on the wrong part of the net it seems.

====================
In message , AB8MQ shows his technical
cluelessness about IP addresses when he ominously asks: "Still using:

Stagger Lee, Childraper July 1st 05 12:46 PM

Seeing the black ops helicopters hovering over anonymous remailer sites
complete **** up Saggytits Lee ) whined:
On 29 Jun 2005 16:08:31 -0700, Secwet Woger, Chucklehead wrote:

Secret Nazi Saggytits Lee shows off his lisp from cocksucking
again.........

:
: Poor Saggytits, still think the Marshall County, Alabama ARES website
: is the one for the ARES group in Marshall County, WV?

Poor (IKYABWAI)

Poor Saggytits. He plagiarizes what others say to him.

You stupid son of a bitch...you just know how they send those black ops
helicopters out when the CIA has to investigate, don't they.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..like when they have nothing else important to do
but such "important" work as monitoring anonymous remailedrs.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
you are a complete **** up, Saggytits Lee.

(nothing important)
Oops! I momentarily forgot: You've been banned from there.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..You think Roger is behind every other post there,
Saggytits. His posts are on there, you just have to know which ones
they are. And they aren't the ones being sent to the other board.
Looks like you didn't whine loud enough to get him banned.

I wonder how long Stan Lawson will have his hosting services after Net
Access Corporation the parent server shuts it off?

: Nice to see you value his words so. Think the CIA is still running
: "anonymous remailers?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Some posters in alt.privacy.anon-server seem to think so.

Sure they do, sure they do. guffaw Just like you claimed that the
Marshall County, Alabama Ares website was the one for the Marshall
County, West Virginia Ares group....just more lack of creibility on
your part. But what else is new.

--
Dave Heil, aspiring wannabe actor, yet English impaired said
In article :

Saggytits Lee ) talks out of his fat ignorant
ass again in:
:
"did you know, Woger, that some of the anonymous remailers are operated

by the CIA?"

Stagger Lee July 1st 05 07:17 PM

On 1 Jul 2005 04:46:14 -0700, Secwet Woger, Chucklehead wrote:
:
: You stupid son of a bitch...you just know how they send those black ops
: helicopters out when the CIA has to investigate, don't they.

I know that, when the remailer operators themselves say that they've
been compromised by the police, it isn't too bright to go on using
Italian remailers. It probably isn't very bright to use any remailer
which you haven't thoroughly checked out.

And thanks, by the way. When you call me "stupid son of a bitch," I
know that you're really, really irritated, and that makes my day.

: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..like when they have nothing else important to do
: but such "important" work as monitoring anonymous remailedrs.

I don't have to "monitor" anything; I simply keep abreast of net
happenings - something you'd better learn to do if you want to stay
out of an interrogation room.

: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
: you are a complete **** up, Saggytits Lee.

Really? I don't seem to recall getting dumped by multiple ISPs, and I
don't seem to recall having a group of losers (NIM Busters) kick me
off their web page because they think that I'm an even bigger loser.

: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..You think Roger is behind every other post there,
: Saggytits. His posts are on there, you just have to know which ones

I really don't care if your posts are on there or not. But the
regulars apparently do, because they're trying to remove posts by you
as fast as they discover them.

: they are. And they aren't the ones being sent to the other board.
: Looks like you didn't whine loud enough to get him banned.
:
: I wonder how long Stan Lawson will have his hosting services after Net
: Access Corporation the parent server shuts it off?

It seems that someone "pwetending" to be Woger Wiseman repeatedly
threatened to TOS various web boards shortly before they were in fact
TOSed. That's why Woger is in web board jail.

: Nice to see you value his words so. Think the CIA is still running
: "anonymous remailers?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
:
: Some posters in alt.privacy.anon-server seem to think so.
:
: Sure they do, sure they do. guffaw Just like you claimed that the

Indeed they do. You need to read a greater variety of information
sources. If you did, you'd also know the identites of the other anon
remailers whose integrity is being questioned.

But, hey, knock your lights out! It's your ass which is in a sling;
not mine.

[Guvf yvar vagragvbanyyl yrsg oynax.]

====================
In message XLSKB3LR38448.4326273148@anonymous, Secwet Woger dazzled
his readers with his logic skills by saying: "The fact is you still
can't disprove I've never been to your workplace."

Stagger Lee, Childraper July 1st 05 08:53 PM

Secret child raper and cocksucker
Saggytits ) whined:
On 1 Jul 2005 04:46:14 -0700, Secwet Woger, Chucklehead wrote:

"Secwet Woger" - Saggytits makes good spells!

:
: You stupid son of a bitch...you just know how they send those black ops
: helicopters out when the CIA has to investigate, don't they.

I Saggytits' admission he makes unsubstantiated statements in posts)

You don't know your fat ass from a hole in the ground. You can't even
find the Marshall County West Virginia ARES website, much less have any
"inside information. Oh, and your usual source, the "Star" newspaper
doesn't count.

And thanks (More backpedaling and excuses coupled with "quit calling me a=

stupid son of a bitch, even though I am one" snivel)

No problem, asshole. When you whine about what I call you I know I've
made you whine, yet again and you lose.

: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..like when they have nothing else important to do
: but such "important" work as monitoring anonymous remailers.

I don't have to

No, but since you have been turned in because you have ties to Islamic
terrorists, we'll see who gets to see the "interrogation room".....
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........

: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
: you are a complete **** up, Saggytits Lee.

Really?

Yes, really. Glad you admit to it. Your admission and confession that
you are a complete total **** up, accepted.

: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..You think Roger is behind every other post there,
: Saggytits. His posts are on there, you just have to know which ones

I really don't care (more lies and sniveling excuses)

Then why did you bring it up? Oh, that's right you always bring up
irrelevant data when you don't have anything important to say. That
must be why what you say is so inconsequential all the time.

: I wonder how long Stan Lawson will have his hosting services after Net
: Access Corporation the parent server shuts it off?

It seems that someone "pwetending" to be Woger Wiseman

Poor Saggytits, been sucking too many kiddie dicks and has that
cocksucking lisp again. Of, course, Old Saggytits, forgets to mention
how he sucked his own grandkid off. That is why he has a criminal
record for child molestation.

repeatedly threatened to TOS various web boards shortly before they were =
in fact TOSed.

Seems that it would be you doing that. Oh, and didn't Lardass and his
pedophile friend Holestain get boards TOSed?

And let's not forget how you whined to Steve Gielda to try to get Roger
TOSEd. You are quite the hypocrite, Saggytits.

That's why Woger is in web board jail.

Nope, only you when you impersonate him, Saggytits. His posts are on
the board, dumbass. You just gotta know how to look for them. Nice to
see you still flaunt your cocksucking lisp, though.

: Nice to see you value his words so. Think the CIA is still running
: "anonymous remailers?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
:
: Some posters in alt.privacy.anon-server seem to think so.
:
: Sure they do, sure they do. guffaw Just like you claimed that the

(aww, Poor Saggytits snipped those hurtful words away, are you going to
cry, Saggytits?)

[restore]
guffaw Just like you claimed that the
Marshall County, Alabama Ares website was the one for the Marshall
County, West Virginia Ares group....just more lack of credibility on
your part. But what else is new.
[end restore]

Indeed (BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Poor Saggytits, he lives in a little fantasy dre=

am world)

Wrong again, Saggytits. We won't bother asking you you for any
documentation, because like Nursie, you'll never produce any. Sort of
like how when it was discovered that the "International Radio License
issued by the UN" was discovered to be pure bull****, you tried to
cover it up with "made you look."

Poor Saggytits, he's too chicken**** to post under his real name, since
he's afraid that somebody will knock his lights out in person. Isn't
that right, you yellow son of a bitch?
P=2ES. Keep thinking everybody is Roger. It makes you look even more
stupid than you already do.

[Guvf yvar vagragvbanyyl yrsg oynax.]

Poor Saggytits, using those obsolete methods to hide his comments, too
chicken**** to really say anything. But that's what his whole family
has done for years. White trash wigger trailer trash from TexASS.

--
Dave Heil, aspiring wannabe actor, yet English impaired said
In article =ADet:

an_old_friend July 2nd 05 04:27 AM

not to be ense but what does this thread have to do with Ham radio?

Billy Bob July 2nd 05 04:44 AM

Poor Saggytits, he's too chicken**** to post under his real name, since
he's afraid that somebody will knock his lights out in person. Isn't
that right, you yellow son of a bitch?
P.S. Keep thinking everybody is Roger. It makes you look even more
stupid than you already do.

..
How quaint. Wogie posts from anon remailers and calls OTHERS to task for
doing the same.

Best calm down, Curtains. Stagger has your blood pressure so elevated that
your eyes are crossed.

--
"The funny thing is, you don't know your fat ass from a whole in
the ground, ****-for-brains."

--
Just because YOU don't know how anonymous remailers work, doesn't mean
everybody else does, imbecile."
Wogie Wussman

Billy Bob July 2nd 05 05:23 AM

Roger said:
"And let's not forget how you whined to Steve Gielda to try to get Roger
TOSEd. You are quite the hypocrite, Saggytits."

Not "try", Wogie. He succeeded. And you deserved it.

But when YOU go whining to somebody's ISP because they upset you, that is
OK.
You are quite the hypocrite, Roger.

--
Let's listen now