RadioBanter

-   -   Thanks! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/74382-thanks.html)

Michael Coslo July 11th 05 03:14 PM

Thanks!

To all the posters who eschew anonymity, post civilly, argue sensibly
and without rancor, and who make interesting posts - Thank you very much!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Jim Hampton July 12th 05 02:44 AM

"Michael Coslo" wrote in message
To all the posters who eschew anonymity, post civilly, argue sensibly
and without rancor, and who make interesting posts - Thank you very much!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Hello, Mike

Well, at least I eschew anonymity ;)

As to the rest, I simply blame it on my age :))

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Mike Coslo July 13th 05 12:05 AM

Jim Hampton wrote:
"Michael Coslo" wrote in message

To all the posters who eschew anonymity, post civilly, argue sensibly
and without rancor, and who make interesting posts - Thank you very much!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Hello, Mike

Well, at least I eschew anonymity ;)

And that is the main thing.

One of the most important things that I like to remind the anonymous is
that they should look at their brethren.

As to the rest, I simply blame it on my age :))

Your rancor is not aimed at the rest of us, but somewhere else! 8^)

And always interesting!

- Mike KB3EIA -