RadioBanter

-   -   Question pools and answers... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/75197-question-pools-answers.html)

John Smith July 25th 05 02:38 AM

Question pools and answers...

SG93IGRvZXMgZXZlcnkgb25lIGZlZWwgYWJvdXQgZG93bmxvYW RpbmcgYWxsIHRoZSBxdWVzdGlv
biBwb29scywgYWxpZ25pbmcgdGhlbSB3aXRoIGNvcnJlY3QgYW 5zd2VycyBhbmQgcG9zdGluZyB0
aGVtIGhlcmU/DQoNClRoaXMgd2F5LCB3ZSBuZWVkIG9ubHkgcmVkaXJlY3Qgcm VjLnJhZGlvLmNi
IGV0YyBwZW9wbGUgaGVyZSwgYW5kIHdlIGNhbiBnZXQgc29tZS BuZXcgbGljZW5zZWVzIHZlcnkg
cXVpY2tseS4uLg0KDQpJIGFsc28gaGF2ZSBhIHdlYnBhZ2Ugd2 hlcmUgd2UgY2FuIHNldCB0aGUg
USdzIGFuZCBBJ3MgdXAgYXQgYW5kIG1ha2UgJ2VtIGF2YWlsYW JsZSBmb3IgZG93bmxvYWQuLi4N
Cg0KQW55b25lIHdpdGggbW9yZSBpZGVhcyBvbiB3aGVyZSB3ZS BjYW4gYmVnaW4gYWR2ZXJ0aXNp
bmc/DQoNCkkgbWVhbiwgdGhlIG1vcmUgY2InZXJzIGFuZCBmcmVlYm FuZGVycyB3ZSBjYW4gZ2V0
IGluZm9ybWVkLCB0aGUgbW9yZSBuZXcgbGljZW5zZXMgd2UgY2 FuIGdlbmVyYXRlLi4uDQoNCkkg
Y2FuIGhhcmRseSB3YWl0LCBJIGFtIGdldHRpbmcgYWhvbGQgb2 YgIlRvb3RobGVzcyBUZWQiIG9u
IENoaWNrZW4tQmFuZCBjaGFubmVsIDE5IGFuZCBsZXR0aW5nIG hpbSBrbm93IHJpZ2h0IG5vdy0t
SSBqdXN0IGtub3cgaGUgd2lsbCBiZSBleGNpdGVkIQ0KDQpKb2 huDQo=

an old friend July 25th 05 03:15 AM

aren't web sites for that

a link shoud be enough

John Smith wrote:
How does every one feel about downloading all the question pools, aligning them with correct answers and posting them here?

This way, we need only redirect rec.radio.cb etc people here, and we can get some new licensees very quickly...

I also have a webpage where we can set the Q's and A's up at and make 'em available for download...

Anyone with more ideas on where we can begin advertising?

I mean, the more cb'ers and freebanders we can get informed, the more new licenses we can generate...

I can hardly wait, I am getting ahold of "Toothless Ted" on Chicken-Band channel 19 and letting him know right now--I just know he will be excited!

John

robert casey July 26th 05 01:24 AM

I mean, the more cb'ers and freebanders we can get informed, the more new licenses we can generate...

I can hardly wait, I am getting ahold of "Toothless Ted" on Chicken-Band channel 19 and letting him know right now--I just know he will be excited!

Don't know about Toothless Ted, but some on the "freeband" may
want to get ham licenses. The sunspots are at a low right
now, and there's not much "skip" on 11. But there is on 80, 40
and 20, worldwide. Many different bands and higher legal power (on
the order of a kilowatt, varies on bands). "Repent you radio
sinner, come to the salvation of a ham license". :-)