RadioBanter

-   -   Still Waiting, Markie (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/75329-still-waiting-markie.html)

an_old_friend July 28th 05 04:59 PM

K=D8HB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

you disort my mean sir and you have removed the stement from context

I didn't distort your statement at all, but quoted it completely and verb=

atim.

now you are plain flat out lying

and like Stevie you cut again the stement you claim to have quoted

Then I proved it false.

you demolised a straw man of your own making

=20
Deal with that.

as will you

=20
73, de Hans, K0HB

KØHB July 28th 05 05:34 PM

"an_old_friend" wrote

now you are plain flat out lying

My quote was an exact verbatim copy of your statement. If it was a lie, then
it's only because I repeated your lie.

73, de Hans, K0HB

an_old_friend July 28th 05 05:39 PM

K=D8HB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

now you are plain flat out lying

My quote was an exact verbatim copy of your statement. If it was a lie, =

then
it's only because I repeated your lie.

nope at all you quote a couple of line out of several pages

you statement that it is a completle cverbatim quote is simply a lie

=20
73, de Hans, K0HB

[email protected] July 29th 05 03:55 AM

From: "K0HB" on Thurs 28 Jul 2005 14:50

"an_old_friend" wrote

two, working does not preclude you from appling for and reciving
disablity or other public aid, only makes improper and/or illegal to do
so

A former employee of mine (now retired) lost an arm in Vietnam, and receives
compensation for his disability. He built a fine career as an electronics design
engineer. What is improper or illegal about that?

There's NOTHING "improper or illegal" about that. In fact, this
individual WAS NOT MENTIONED in anyone's text or context!

Now you are putting on the Grand Champion cload of MORAL ARBITER
and trying to strike down someone who NEVER MENTIONED your "former
employee."

I'm just going to keep your little "moral lesson" in mind the
next time I spot any of your mentions of someone's alleged
moral impropriety, super chief. I know lots of people that I've
never mentioned in here...the next time there's a HINT of
possible "INSULT TO THEM" I will demand YOU apologize to THEM!

You owe a lot of disabled
veterans a huge apology for suggesting that succeeding in life is "improper
and/or illegal".

Have you been dipping into the rum barrel again, super chief?

NOBODY "OWES" ANY "APOLOGIES" FOR NOT KNOWING EVERYONE THAT
YOU KNOW AND NOT MENTIONED IN HERE YET.

But, you MISSED someone HERE who goes by the initials SJR...a
mighty warrior, been in "seven hostile actions," will "always
be a marine," and claimed BOTH a medical discharge AND a
disability pension. Yes, "disabled" so much that he received
U.S. money so that he could fly a private aircraft, engage in
rollerblading, engage in hang-gliding, go on weight-packing
"marches" and do all sorts of glorious physical feats of might.

Hello? DISABLED? MEDICAL DISCHARGE (that suddenly turned into
an "Honorable" as if by magic)? EXTRA DISABILITY INCOME (that
he "needs")? Yah, yah, all dat and more...

On top of that, a demonstrated sociopathic liar (repeated) who
has never "apologized" for anydamnthing he wrote, who can't
ever accept that anyone else has ever challenged him in anything.

By golly, I'm just so glad you are supporting (encouraging?)
such an individual...makes it EASY to NOT bother entering
amateur radio through federally-authorized licensing...like who
would WANT to associate with such as SJR?

Keep up the one-sided Moral Arbiter role. Do it enough and you
will have college credits towards an MA in BS.

With all bestest of possible regards,

bat bot

K4YZ July 29th 05 02:47 PM

Markie Morgan said: " Stevie lies and deciets"

FYI, Markie: "deceit"

From: "K0HB" on Thurs 28 Jul 2005 14:50

You owe a lot of disabled
veterans a huge apology for suggesting that succeeding in life is "improper
and/or illegal".

Have you been dipping into the rum barrel again, super chief?

NOBODY "OWES" ANY "APOLOGIES" FOR NOT KNOWING EVERYONE THAT
YOU KNOW AND NOT MENTIONED IN HERE YET.

But, you MISSED someone HERE who goes by the initials SJR...a
mighty warrior, been in "seven hostile actions," will "always
be a marine," and claimed BOTH a medical discharge AND a
disability pension. Yes, "disabled" so much that he received
U.S. money so that he could fly a private aircraft, engage in
rollerblading, engage in hang-gliding, go on weight-packing
"marches" and do all sorts of glorious physical feats of might.

Lennie, Lennie, Lennie....

Lies, lies and more lies.

I'd ask you to substantiate it, but you can't even make good on
your own promises, you will have too dig deep to find THOSE assertions
(deep as into your imagination...they didn't happen here...)

Hello? DISABLED? MEDICAL DISCHARGE (that suddenly turned into
an "Honorable" as if by magic)? EXTRA DISABILITY INCOME (that
he "needs")? Yah, yah, all dat and more...

Wondering where you came up with all of that, Lennie.

You're trying to put all the big peices together with .060 thread
and wondering why your stories don't hold water...

On top of that, a demonstrated sociopathic liar (repeated) who
has never "apologized" for anydamnthing he wrote, who can't
ever accept that anyone else has ever challenged him in anything.

Now why would you suddenly change the subject from me to you,
Lennie?

Just can't stand anyone else being in the spotlight for a minute,
can you?

By golly, I'm just so glad you are supporting (encouraging?)
such an individual...makes it EASY to NOT bother entering
amateur radio through federally-authorized licensing...like who
would WANT to associate with such as SJR?

Uh...675,000 other Americans.

Thankfully none of them are "you", Lennie...

an old friend July 29th 05 07:02 PM

From: "K0HB" on Thurs 28 Jul 2005 14:50

[...]

well the story doesn't need to hold water merely truth

On top of that, a demonstrated sociopathic liar (repeated) who
has never "apologized" for anydamnthing he wrote, who can't
ever accept that anyone else has ever challenged him in anything.

Now why would you suddenly change the subject from me to you,
Lennie?

no he reamins focused on you you just never reconize yourself

Just can't stand anyone else being in the spotlight for a minute,
can you?

not at all it remains on you i guess where you want it

Dave Heil July 29th 05 08:12 PM

an_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Then you claim I am "claiming glory" for a QSO I didn't make when
I clearly stated that I never made the contact from the git-go.

becuase by titling the post that way you did are are claiming that
glory falsely

Mark, your peculiar ideas make you look very, very silly.

Dave K8MN

an old friend July 29th 05 10:16 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Then you claim I am "claiming glory" for a QSO I didn't make when
I clearly stated that I never made the contact from the git-go.

becuase by titling the post that way you did are are claiming that
glory falsely

Mark, your peculiar ideas make you look very, very silly.

and you do love taking stuff out of context

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil August 1st 05 04:27 PM

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Then you claim I am "claiming glory" for a QSO I didn't make when
I clearly stated that I never made the contact from the git-go.

becuase by titling the post that way you did are are claiming that
glory falsely

Mark, your peculiar ideas make you look very, very silly.

and you do love taking stuff out of context

There's nothing "out of context", Mark. You've stated that Steve is
attempting to claim glory by mentioning that he'd received a QSL card
for a QSO he didn't make. I've received hundreds of 'em over the years.
I've never attached any personal glory to that. I didn't read anything
like that into Steve's post. You are the only person who did.

Dave K8MN

an old friend August 1st 05 05:26 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Then you claim I am "claiming glory" for a QSO I didn't make when
I clearly stated that I never made the contact from the git-go.

becuase by titling the post that way you did are are claiming that
glory falsely

Mark, your peculiar ideas make you look very, very silly.

and you do love taking stuff out of context

There's nothing "out of context", Mark. You've stated that Steve is
attempting to claim glory by mentioning that he'd received a QSL card
for a QSO he didn't make. I've received hundreds of 'em over the years.
I've never attached any personal glory to that. I didn't read anything
like that into Steve's post. You are the only person who did.

taking one claim out of a dozen or so is taking it out of context, in
and of iteslf Stvie 's amking the claim of a false contect is merely
odd, indefending it freicely he makes it odder, placed in context of of
many other acts it helps form a pattern

Dave K8MN