RadioBanter

-   -   Docket 05-235 Scorecard (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/75698-docket-05-235-scorecard.html)

Dee Flint September 6th 05 11:50 PM

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

{snip]

Frightened? You must have come to a faulty conclusion, Colonel. I have
no fear at all of you. You're a perverse individual, lacking in redeeming
qualities. I see you as pitiful.

In one night, you've threatened death to an individual and you've called a
very nice woman an elitist bitch.

Dave K8MN

Thank you for the compliment.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Dave Heil September 7th 05 12:13 AM

Dee Flint wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

{snip]

Frightened? You must have come to a faulty conclusion, Colonel. I have
no fear at all of you. You're a perverse individual, lacking in redeeming
qualities. I see you as pitiful.

In one night, you've threatened death to an individual and you've called a
very nice woman an elitist bitch.

Dave K8MN

Thank you for the compliment.

Look how I've left myself open! Mark will now accuse me of flirting
with you.

Dave K8MN

Dee Flint September 7th 05 03:37 AM

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
nk.net...
Dee Flint wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

{snip]

Frightened? You must have come to a faulty conclusion, Colonel. I have
no fear at all of you. You're a perverse individual, lacking in
redeeming qualities. I see you as pitiful.

In one night, you've threatened death to an individual and you've called
a very nice woman an elitist bitch.

Dave K8MN

Thank you for the compliment.

Look how I've left myself open! Mark will now accuse me of flirting with
you.

Dave K8MN

Oh well that's his problem.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

an_old_friend September 7th 05 05:32 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
Dee Flint wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

{snip]

Frightened? You must have come to a faulty conclusion, Colonel. I have
no fear at all of you. You're a perverse individual, lacking in redeeming
qualities. I see you as pitiful.

In one night, you've threatened death to an individual and you've called a
very nice woman an elitist bitch.

Dave K8MN

Thank you for the compliment.

Look how I've left myself open! Mark will now accuse me of flirting
with you.

only if you start flirting with her

which of course the only thing that could wrong with that is that you
can seem to admit when you do such things

Dave K8MN