RadioBanter

-   -   Stevie Still think the NG revolves around him (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/76426-stevie-still-think-ng-revolves-around-him.html)

an_old_friend August 15th 05 01:57 AM

Stevie Still think the NG revolves around him

KY4Z's words

Actually, I consider lying to be one of the RUDEIST things you can
do, and BrainyBoy, you've got a long list of credits in that
department.

look at them

Stevie think the rest of us Owe HIM respect despite the Fcat he has
done nothing to earn it

and what he demands is stupid.

he claims Lying is the rudest thing you can do

I can certainly see why he does not think anything of threatening
MURDER

Personaly I think threatening Murder is pretty rude

I think threatening to talk to someone perants about their son's
alleged crimes and aleged sexual orientations