RadioBanter

-   -   Random surfing (OT alert) (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/76751-random-surfing-ot-alert.html)

Mike Coslo August 20th 05 11:30 PM

Random surfing (OT alert)

http://j-walk.com/other/todd/aboutme.htm

I did some random surfing and found this. Maybe it will lighten things
up around here! ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

John Smith August 21st 05 12:08 AM

.... looks like the "futurists" vision of america, I sold my crystal-ball
when it started coming up with that stuff!

I feel I have just visited a web page forecasting the future if we don't
change our current course... frown

I forwarded the URL to Sylvia Browne to get her take on it...

John

[email protected] August 21st 05 06:26 PM

John Smith wrote:
... looks like the "futurists" vision of america, I sold my crystal-ball
when it started coming up with that stuff!

I feel I have just visited a web page forecasting the future if we don't
change our current course... frown

I forwarded the URL to Sylvia Browne to get her take on it...

John

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 18:30:50 -0400, Mike Coslo wrote:

http://j-walk.com/other/todd/aboutme.htm

I did some random surfing and found this. Maybe it will lighten things
up around here! ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

They must've changed URLs or sumptin. When I clicked, it took be to
WA8ULX's son's website. Or was that his nephew since he married his
sister?