Old August 23rd 05, 04:54 PM
an_old_friend

Default Sumery of Stvie missteps 22aug2005

on 22 aug stevie did number of things

He admitted to receivng a mental discharge

He admited then deined, then admited to it again, receiving a disablity
pension, just as a lump sum payment

he got caught not knowing the mahor peice of equipment he would have
been working with as a marine (prehaps an understandable lapse in view
of the mental discharge)

He admitted to lying to NG about his rants over the years about lying

he therefore also admitted to lying and/or decieving the state of
Michigan

he tired dening making his death threats

He got found out on his libel issues, (he still denies then but
admitted to geting his access terminated)

a Busy day for stevie boy

Old August 23rd 05, 08:40 PM
an_old_friend

an_old_friend wrote:
on 22 aug stevie did number of things

He admitted to receivng a mental discharge

He admited then deined, then admited to it again, receiving a disablity
pension, just as a lump sum payment

he got caught not knowing the mahor peice of equipment he would have
been working with as a marine (prehaps an understandable lapse in view
of the mental discharge)

He admitted to lying to NG about his rants over the years about lying

he therefore also admitted to lying and/or decieving the state of
Michigan

he tired dening making his death threats

He got found out on his libel issues, (he still denies then but
admitted to geting his access terminated)

a Busy day for stevie boy

Stevie has taken 2 rounds of posting and not bothered to condict the
scorecard in any of his posts

Old August 24th 05, 04:08 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
on 22 aug stevie did number of things

Nope. One Mark Morgan lie after another.

Mark, I guess you think this stuff happens in a vaccuum and that
no one else but you and I read it (although I doubt many do...)

WHY do you insist on publishing not one but SEVEN absolutely
UNTRUE and DECEITFUL comments in ONE post...?!?!

He admitted to receivng a mental discharge

Nope. Not a single word from me of any such.

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

He admited then deined, then admited to it again, receiving a disablity
pension, just as a lump sum payment

I never "admitted" any such thing.

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

he got caught not knowing the mahor peice of equipment he would have
been working with as a marine (prehaps an understandable lapse in view
of the mental discharge)

"major" "piece" "Marine"

"...got caught not knowing the "mahor peice" of equipment..."

There's a blatant lie.

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

He admitted to lying to NG about his rants over the years about lying

"He admitted to lying..."

A Mark Morgan lie in and of itself. You've outdone yourself this
time, Markie!

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

he therefore also admitted to lying and/or decieving the state of
Michigan

And yet ANOTHER out-and-out bit of Mark Morgan deceit!

I've "admitted" no such thing!

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

he tired dening making his death threats

"tried" "denying"

I haven't made any death threats to "deny".

He got found out on his libel issues, (he still denies then but
admitted to geting his access terminated)

"getting"

Had WHAT "access terminated", Markie? AOL took a webpage down.
They didn't sanction so much as one second of my access to the web.

a Busy day for stevie boy

Lie upon lie from Mark Morgan. I'd dare you to actually PROVE any
of those "admissions", however we both know they are NOT there.

You really ARE the creep I claim!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 24th 05, 05:58 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:

Stevie has taken 2 rounds of posting and not bothered to condict the
scorecard in any of his posts

By the way, Markie...

I find it more than a bit amusing that you have, on numerous
occassions, "accused" me of "hanging on (your) every word", ready to
"pounce" at each and every post.

However at each and every time I have demonstrated that I DON'T
hang on your "every word", you "show out" like a three year old that
can't get daddy's attention to buy him a candy bar at the
five-and-dime.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 25th 05, 12:32 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
on 22 aug stevie did number of things

Nope. One Mark Morgan lie after another.

Mark, I guess you think this stuff happens in a vaccuum and that
no one else but you and I read it (although I doubt many do...)

WHY do you insist on publishing not one but SEVEN absolutely
UNTRUE and DECEITFUL comments in ONE post...?!?!

not one inture thing in the post

He admitted to receivng a mental discharge

Nope. Not a single word from me of any such.

sure have

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

Already done it

He admited then deined, then admited to it again, receiving a disablity
pension, just as a lump sum payment

I never "admitted" any such thing.

sure did

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

already done it

he got caught not knowing the mahor peice of equipment he would have
been working with as a marine (prehaps an understandable lapse in view
of the mental discharge)

"major" "piece" "Marine"

"...got caught not knowing the "mahor peice" of equipment..."

There's a blatant lie.

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

Another Lie you haven't admitted to it you just got caught is all

He admitted to lying to NG about his rants over the years about lying

"He admitted to lying..."

you admitted that your rants about lying being a sickness were NOR
medcial

therefore you have been lying when you claimed it was your Professional
opinion I was mentaly ill becuae I lie

A Mark Morgan lie in and of itself. You've outdone yourself this
time, Markie!

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

already done it

he therefore also admitted to lying and/or decieving the state of
Michigan

And yet ANOTHER out-and-out bit of Mark Morgan deceit!

I've "admitted" no such thing!

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

he tired dening making his death threats

"tried" "denying"

I haven't made any death threats to "deny".

more lies Stevie

He got found out on his libel issues, (he still denies then but
admitted to geting his access terminated)

"getting"

Had WHAT "access terminated", Markie? AOL took a webpage down.
They didn't sanction so much as one second of my access to the web.

I simply quoted you Stevie boy

a Busy day for stevie boy

Lie upon lie from Mark Morgan. I'd dare you to actually PROVE any
of those "admissions", however we both know they are NOT there.

Oh you dare me.

Come grow up little boy

already porven it all

with your help of course

Old August 25th 05, 08:56 AM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
on 22 aug stevie did number of things

Nope. One Mark Morgan lie after another.

Mark, I guess you think this stuff happens in a vaccuum and that
no one else but you and I read it (although I doubt many do...)

WHY do you insist on publishing not one but SEVEN absolutely
UNTRUE and DECEITFUL comments in ONE post...?!?!

not one inture thing in the post

"untrue".

The whole thing was untrue, Markie.

He admitted to receivng a mental discharge

Nope. Not a single word from me of any such.

sure have

Then quote it, verbatim, with headers.

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

Already done it

No, you've not.

He admited then deined, then admited to it again, receiving a disablity
pension, just as a lump sum payment

I never "admitted" any such thing.

sure did

Nope. Another lie. Now repeated which makes it TWO lies.

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

already done it

No, you've not.

he got caught not knowing the mahor peice of equipment he would have
been working with as a marine (prehaps an understandable lapse in view
of the mental discharge)

"major" "piece" "Marine"

"...got caught not knowing the "mahor peice" of equipment..."

There's a blatant lie.

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

Another Lie you haven't admitted to it you just got caught is all

I didn't get "caught", either.

You believe too much of Lennie's lying, Markie.

He admitted to lying to NG about his rants over the years about lying

"He admitted to lying..."

you admitted that your rants about lying being a sickness were NOR
medcial

"NOT"

What "rant"...?!?!

Just because something is not to your liking does not make it a
"rant", markie.

And lying is NOT a medical condition...It's psychological.

therefore you have been lying when you claimed it was your Professional
opinion I was mentaly ill becuae I lie

"mentally" "because".

You can be in perfect PHYSICAL health and still be psychologically
ill, Markie. Ask your 'dontor'.

A Mark Morgan lie in and of itself. You've outdone yourself this
time, Markie!

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

already done it

No, you've not.

he therefore also admitted to lying and/or decieving the state of
Michigan

And yet ANOTHER out-and-out bit of Mark Morgan deceit!

I've "admitted" no such thing!

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

he tired dening making his death threats

"tried" "denying"

I haven't made any death threats to "deny".

more lies Stevie

Nope.

He got found out on his libel issues, (he still denies then but
admitted to geting his access terminated)

"getting"

Had WHAT "access terminated", Markie? AOL took a webpage down.
They didn't sanction so much as one second of my access to the web.

I simply quoted you Stevie boy

No, you didn't.

I NEVER said I had ANY "access terminated", Markie...

Proof? Quotes?

a Busy day for stevie boy

Lie upon lie from Mark Morgan. I'd dare you to actually PROVE any
of those "admissions", however we both know they are NOT there.

Oh you dare me.

Come grow up little boy

already porven it all

"proven"

You've not "proven" anything.

You're like a kid in a sandbox arguing over some perceived
infraction of getting hit with sand...

"DID NOT!"..."DID TOO!" "DID NOT!"..."DID TOO!"

No PROOF, mind you...just silly accusations with unfounded
assertions of "I proved it"...

with your help of course

With nothing....

You're making up lies, Markie...

They are adding up to your OTHER lies.

Old August 25th 05, 04:38 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
on 22 aug stevie did number of things

Nope. One Mark Morgan lie after another.

all ture

massive pruming

Old August 25th 05, 06:12 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
on 22 aug stevie did number of things

Nope. One Mark Morgan lie after another.

all ture

"true"

You're right...It's true that everything you wrote was one lie
after another...

That was the first step, Markie.

massive pruming

"pruning"

Reinstated becasue you made a LOT of allegations that you left
UNFOUNDED.

And unfounded allegation is a LIE:

QUOTE:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
[...]

UNQUOTE

So, Markie...there were SEVERAL items in there where you made
UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS. You were asked to substantiate them, but all
you did was "cut" them.

So...Do the "rules" apply to Markie Morgan like the rest of us?

Or is it "OK" for you to make obviously untrue and unfounded
allegations because you're a "victim"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 25th 05, 07:43 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
on 22 aug stevie did number of things

Nope. One Mark Morgan lie after another.

all ture

"true"

You're right...It's true that everything you wrote was one lie
after another...

all my statement were true

That was the first step, Markie.

massive pruming

"pruning"

Reinstated becasue you made a LOT of allegations that you left
UNFOUNDED.

not a one
so recutting

Stvie has been caught in number of thing recently not that he is man
enough to admit most of it

Old August 25th 05, 10:48 PM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote: