RadioBanter

-   -   FCC SHUTS DOWN the 'Boy Broadcaster" from ME (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/77098-fcc-shuts-down-boy-broadcaster%22-me.html)

N9OGL September 24th 05 03:16 PM

YOUR A ****ING DICKHEAD WHY DON'T GO **** YOURSELF YOU ****ING
BITCHWHORE!!

Cmdr Buzz Corey September 24th 05 06:48 PM

N9OGL wrote:
YOUR A ****ING DICKHEAD WHY DON'T GO **** YOURSELF YOU ****ING
BITCHWHORE!!

And you are an little immature idiot. When do you think you will grow up.

N9OGL September 24th 05 07:28 PM

AS SOON AS STOP BRING A PRICK

Cmdr Buzz Corey September 24th 05 09:47 PM

N9OGL wrote:
AS SOON AS STOP BRING A PRICK

What is 'stop bring a prick'?
When will you stop being an idiot? Answer: Never.

N9OGL September 25th 05 12:44 AM

I mean't when you stop being a PRICK, which you are you ****ing
prick...

asshole

Cmdr Buzz Corey September 25th 05 05:53 AM

N9OGL wrote:
I mean't when you stop being a PRICK, which you are you ****ing
prick...

asshole

Try to grow up sometime toddyboy.

Wayne P. Muckleroy September 25th 05 07:19 AM

What morons. The intellect level of some in this newsgroup frightens me. It
would seem that they only have enough mental capacity to be dangerous.

oups.com...

N9OGL September 25th 05 08:21 AM

I don't have to put up with his or anyone else harassment and bull****.
Instead of debate the issue assholes like CornWhore, K4YZ and a few
other assholes on here would attack a person. So I if you and Victor
Victoria agree with cornwhore and the other harassing individual on
here, then my opinion is your assholes just like them and don't
derserve to have a logical debate

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

N9OGL September 25th 05 08:26 AM

Sorry here's the Correction
I don't have to put up with his or anyone else harassment and bull****
on here.
Instead of debate the issue assholes like CornWhore, K4YZ and a few
other on here would attack a person instead of debating the issue. So