RadioBanter

-   -   day 21 of Stevvvvvviesss Bullshit about michigan and mental health (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/77418-day-21-stevvvvvviesss-bullshit-about-michigan-mental-health.html)

an_old_friend August 31st 05 07:04 PM

day 21 of Stevvvvvviesss Bullshit about michigan and mental health

for 21 days now we have been regaled by Stvie refusaul to accept the
basic fact he does not carry much wieght at least here in Michigan

Now he adds the "assurance" that becuase someone sent a letter saying
something like the "matter will recieve the attention it deserves
(which it will receive that being almost none)" that we can still look
forward to Stevie somehow forcing me to into Thrapy for for my typing
and lying

Give us all a brake stevie admitt your failure