RadioBanter

-   -   off topic but I sware it is god for a laugh (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/77894-off-topic-but-i-sware-god-laugh.html)

an_old_friend September 8th 05 05:02 AM

off topic but I sware it is god for a laugh

just recieved one of those you have a a vaction email scams the
desination the cassiono of New Orleans

I know it is off topic but thought we could all use the laugh

K4YZ September 8th 05 04:53 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
just recieved one of those you have a a vaction email scams the
desination the cassiono of New Orleans

I know it is off topic but thought we could all use the laugh

I'll have to back you up on this one, Mark...Got the same
spam...Just shows you you don't have to be a genius to be a spammer!

I just wonder if there will be some equally clueless citizen out
ther who tries to take 'em up on it...?!?!?

73

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend September 8th 05 05:15 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
just recieved one of those you have a a vaction email scams the
desination the cassiono of New Orleans

I know it is off topic but thought we could all use the laugh

I'll have to back you up on this one, Mark...Got the same
spam...Just shows you you don't have to be a genius to be a spammer!

I just wonder if there will be some equally clueless citizen out
ther who tries to take 'em up on it...?!?!?

sadly I am sure there will be

73

Steve, K4YZ