RadioBanter

-   -   Transmitter and Signal Tuner Great Ham gear (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/78284-transmitter-signal-tuner-great-ham-gear.html)

dnicklus September 15th 05 11:27 AM

Transmitter and Signal Tuner Great Ham gear

Greeting folks, I thought this was a Ham radio group so here is my
post.

I have some woderufl hard to get gear. I am selling it for an Estate. A
retired RCA engineer was a radio guy in the US Army. So we have of this
gear and his Ham operator stuff.

Not to mention the orgianl 1951 tube TV. I am selling them in Belle
Mead NJ at a TAG SALE.

149 Bridgepoint Rd. Belle Mead, NJ 08502
Fri. & Sat. September 16th & 17th 11- 4 PM
Check em out at www.247auctioneer.com

Bob September 18th 05 06:06 AM

You want rec.radio.swap The policy group is for flame wars only :-)