RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Yaesu FT-530 - 350/obo (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/79217-re-fs-yaesu-ft-530-350-obo.html)

AB8MQ October 7th 05 07:05 PM

FS: Yaesu FT-530 - 350/obo

"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"tex rill" wrote in message
This whole grp is out of hand now!

I get tired just reading all you whiney people bitching about these
postings!

Man I need a blow job now!

tex.

ab8mq is available.

You better know it! I prefer uncut with gobs of
smegma butt like the chicken said..'any cock el
do!

I also have my own glory hole in a converted
porta-toilet if anyone is interested. (it smells
like sex inside)
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] October 7th 05 08:20 PM

LLoyd Davies N0VFP wrote:

You better know it! I prefer uncut with gobs of
smegma butt like the chicken said..'any cock el
do!

I also have my own glory hole in a converted
porta-toilet if anyone is interested. (it smells
like sex inside)

We know you do, Davies, that's why you are a 32 yerar old VIRGIN, you
are a QUEER!

[email protected] October 7th 05 08:26 PM

typo: "year"

Now watch as the morons dance! Put on your little red caps, morons, and
dance because I corrected my typo.