RadioBanter

-   -   My radio buddies are really pumped with this! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/80127-my-radio-buddies-really-pumped.html)

Roger Wiseman October 18th 05 08:36 PM

My radio buddies are really pumped with this!

http://tinyurl.com/c39re
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

N0VFP October 18th 05 08:49 PM

I am pumped with this!

Lloyd Davies posting as Roger Wiseman wrote:
http://zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

I am pumped at this (I'd rather be pumped by this I am sucking):

http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-3...ger_sounds.jpg

kk4tl October 19th 05 03:23 AM

I am pumped with this!

If you don't stop these nasty posts, the lawyers in Mr. Davies' family
are gonna take you to court and pump your checking account.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Wayne P. Muckleroy October 19th 05 06:23 AM

My radio buddies are really pumped with this!

Yuck!!!!!

Bernie Bignose October 19th 05 11:19 AM

My radio buddies are really pumped with this!

"Roger Wiseman" wrote in message

(bull**** cut)

....yeah, I would bet you're also hard-up that another
hurricane will hit Florida this weekend. Douchebag.

[email protected] October 19th 05 01:09 PM

I am pumped with this!

kk4tl wrote:
If you don't stop these nasty posts, the lawyers in Mr. Davies' family
are gonna take you to court and pump your checking account.

Don't say you weren't warned.

The only lawyers the Davies family has is the public defenders they
have to get to be bailed out of jail. The only pumping going on is when
Lloydie's black neighbors pump his fat queer ass.

[email protected] October 19th 05 01:10 PM

My radio buddies are really pumped with this!

Wayne P. Muckleroy wrote:
Yuck!!!!!

http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-3...imeturd_tp.jpg

Indeed!

[email protected] October 19th 05 01:12 PM

Bernie Bignose wrote:
(bull**** cut)

...yeah, I would bet you're also hard-up that another
hurricane will hit Florida this weekend. Douchebag.

He is worried, his home address is

3224 LINDEN DRIVE SARASOTA FL 34232
(941) 378-9153

Orangesquirts October 19th 05 03:25 PM

My radio buddies are really pumped with this!

wrote in message
oups.com...

http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-3...imeturd_tp.jpg

Indeed!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] October 20th 05 07:19 AM

On 19 Oct 2005 05:12:41 -0700, wrote:

Bernie Bignose wrote:
(bull**** cut)

...yeah, I would bet you're also hard-up that another
hurricane will hit Florida this weekend. Douchebag.

He is worried, his home address is

cuting for the sake of decent and civl behavoir

How do you function with this obvious need of your to try and make
trouble for folks

to show gee at another misforune

by the Gods I hope you are just one the non ham posers

I must thank you though you do make it so much easier for me to claim
that there plenty of regulars far worse than anything I can manage