Old October 20th 05, 04:37 AM
Wogie

Default I Hate Being Me

I hate being me. Nobody understands me. Nobody likes me. Nobody socializes
with me and I have no friends. Nobody ever calls me on the telephone except
for bill collectors, angry Skinheads and the police.

Everybody says that I am mentally deranged and act like a twelve year old
juvenile. I am not deranged. I am just enjoying an extended puberty and
keeping myself entertained by stalking Lloyd Davies.

I am playing this twelve year old's game, see? I stalk Lloyd, I use filthy
language and I post the names and addresses of Hams who **** me off. But I
have it figured out, see? When these guys do the same to me I accuse them of
stalking me. How ironic is that?

You guys don't understand how lonely it gets here in Glendale, West
Virginia, especially when a guy like me lives all alone in a 600 square foot
mansion. I have no social life, no girl friend, no relatives, so besides a
little self-abuse and my computer, what am I supposed to do?

And wrong again when you guys tell me I am a short, stocky and greasy-haired
guy. Five foot five is not short. My hair is not greasy either. I wash it
every Sunday morning, so there! I also have some shoe inserts that make me
five foot seven and I can see eye to eye with just about any sixth grader in
my town. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Marky.

I don't care if you guys don't like me. I don't care if you make fun of me.
I don't care if you make fun of my spelling. I know in my own misfiring
little mind that it is Lloyd making all the trouble for me. I wouldn't be
such a miserable little piece of sh** if it were not for Lloyd following me
everywhere I go. I am what I am because of Lloyd.

It is Lloyd's fault, I'm telling you! Lloyd! Lloyd! He is the reason I am
nuts! He is the person driving me over the edge! He drives me to say and do
the things I do. Don't blame Roger. Blame Lloyd! Lloyd is everywhere. Can't
you see? Lloyd is in all the newsgroups. He has sockpuppets. He lurks behind
the counters in the Dollar General stores. He hides in the bushes across the
street from my house. He even rents motorless Piper Cubs so he can fly
silently over my house day and night. Lloyd even paid someone to write a
song about me. I know he didn't write it, but somebody did. Now all I hear
on the radio is, "They're Coming To Take Me Away", played over and over. I
KNOW it is Lloyd doing it! If you guys don't believe me, just look out your
back windows! Ten dollars says Lloyd is hiding in the bushes or behind a
tree. Know how to tell when Lloyd is near? Call me. I'll give you, no
charge, one of my Two Test Extra Class 13 WPM Tin Foil Hats that glows blue
when Lloyd is within a half mile. Trust me, these hats work. I keep one with
me at all times.

Gotta go. My Two Test Extra Class 13 WPM Tin Foil Hat is glowing. Lloyd must
be close. Time for me to shut the curtains and catch him in the act. I'll
post more later.

Old October 20th 05, 01:22 PM

LLoydie Davies wrote:
I hate being me. Nobody understands me. Nobody likes me. Nobody socializes
with me and I have no friends.

We know Davies..............Poor, poor, pathetic Lloyd. He has to
respond to his own posts using a fake name. Lloyd, You're a credit to
your profession of village idiot.
You've proven to one and all: you _are_ the classic mentally ill retard
with defective DNA.
You've made it abundantly clear by this action that you, in fact, are
incapable of acting like an adult, nor should be in the company of
adults. As to the issue of "exposing" me: Get real. It's not really a
surprise that you chose to announce to the newsgroup that your meager
intellect is inadequate to the challenge you foolishly entered,
considering the ineptitude you display time and again in the newsgroup,
in particular your total inability to compose even a simple on-topic
article, much less one that doesn't invariably consist of a single
lengthy, tedious and incoherent paragraph consisting of dim-witted,
monosyllabic phrases that translate to "Whine, duh, whine, duh, duh,
whine." Why, I wonder, would you purposely choose to be an
international
laughing stock by your endless public
proclamations of not just your dismissal of, but your utter disdain for
intelligence to the literate of rec.radio.amateur heirarchy newsgroup's
readers and participants (as opposed to the illiterate, maladjusted
trolls with whom you "communicate" [I use the word loosely and with a
great deal of
charity; "grunt" is more likely the better description])? Why, I
wonder,
would you insist upon presenting yourself to the world as an babbling
idiot? One never knows who is reading, does one? More than a few of the
more, let's say, "well-connected" of our readership have already
commented to me about your buffoonishness. You've proven them to be
right, haven't you?
But, hey, if that's what you want them to think, don't let me stop you.

Now run along and play with your "daleks" 32 year old VIRGIN.

Old October 20th 05, 08:43 PM
Letitia

wrote in message
oups.com...

LLoydie Davies wrote:
[...]

Yes, I've seen what " "well-connected" of our readership " have said to
you. And about you.

And speaking of babbling idiots.....

Emergency Alert: Hate Bill Could Be Approved Any Minute. [email protected] Shortwave 10 October 1st 05 04:09 AM
stevie shit an old friend Policy 16 July 21st 05 09:56 AM
sublinqual foams at the mouth while lighting another candle at his hate shrine JuLiE Dxer Shortwave 1 October 23rd 04 01:35 AM