RadioBanter

-   -   Is Whiny realy N0VFP (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/80277-re-whiny-realy-n0vfp.html)

Roger Wiseman October 20th 05 10:34 PM

Is Whiny realy N0VFP

No you dumbass, he's:

AB8MQ
ROGER L WISEMAN
610 GLEN HAVEN AVE
GLENDALE WV 26038-1302
USA

Got it? Good.

"an old friend" wrote:
whiny slit has made a threat to harm possible kill a man in mqt see
post titled "Stevie with your deparved indifference to human life you
have placed someone completely inocent in danger" for details

I have contacted the FBI no choice even if it truns out to be an
embarresing false alarm I can defend myself from mr slit or stevie or
whomever

it has been posted as i recall that whiny is N0VFP, and that N0VFP has
spent time in a mental ward

anyone with facts on this subject please come forward

like NYC and the subway threat and Baltimore and tunnel I can't just
assume he is blowing smoke

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] October 21st 05 01:22 PM

Is Whiny realy N0VFP

Lloyd Davies wrote:
No you dumbass, he's:

No, Lloydie, you posted it.
Lloyd Davies, N0VFP has an MSN account, and he
sockpuppets from other accounts as well.

God are you a ****ing imbecile.

I have contacted the FBI no choice even if it truns out to be an
embarresing false alarm I can defend myself from mr slit or stevie or
whomever

it has been posted as i recall that whiny is N0VFP, and that N0VFP has
spent time in a mental ward

Yep.

anyone with facts on this subject please come forward

like NYC and the subway threat and Baltimore and tunnel I can't just
assume he is blowing smoke

While you are blowing hard penises, huh, Marky?