RadioBanter

-   -   Yet another oddity. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/80520-yet-another-oddity.html)

[email protected] October 25th 05 01:31 PM

Yet another oddity.

Lardass Davies aka Christy D wrote:
On 24 Oct 2005 18:35:59 GMT, Lloyd wrote:
On 24 Oct 2005 07:34:50 -0700, wrote:

kk4tl wrote:
Proves that Mr. Davies is NOT the author of these messages.

I'm not George Ashley, but I posted using
. I'm not Roger
either.

So much for the ****ty detective work.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

Billy Jack Moore W7LLI

Think we ought to send some of this stuff to
? it
would be funny to get his account canceled for impursonating someone
he isnt. i bet they know who is at ip adress 72.24.51.174 and can
take care of him good.

That IP address belongs to a Cable One subscriber from Long Beach, MS.
I thought that hurricane Katrina had cleaned that place out, but it
looks as though one familiar poster survived.

Answering yourself, Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloydie?

Cockroaches not only survive nuclear attacks, they also survive
hurricanes.

You should know your filthy HUD apartment is full of cockroaches,
especially the one that signed the lease agreement.