RadioBanter

-   -   I am turning the asylum over to the inmates (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/80575-i-am-turning-asylum-over-inmates.html)

Dan/W4NTI October 24th 05 11:40 PM

I am turning the asylum over to the inmates

I've come to the conclusion there is no sense in continuing this alleged
discussion with Markie the Moron, or his buddies, Frankie the CBer and
Lennie the Loon. Not to mention LLLloooooyyyyyddd and of course Roger
Wiseass.

So I am turning the nut house over to you.

Enjoy.

Dan/W4NTI

[email protected] October 25th 05 11:10 AM

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
I've come to the conclusion there is no sense in continuing this alleged
discussion with Markie the Moron, or his buddies, Frankie the CBer and
Lennie the Loon. Not to mention LLLloooooyyyyyddd and of course Roger
Wiseass.

So I am turning the nut house over to you.

Enjoy.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan, you have no such authority to turn over anything, yet share in the
blame for the group being overrun with escapees from the State Mental
Institution. Why have you and Steve even engaged some of these folks?
I brought this up with Steve and you a year ago, but you know Steve...
you can't tell him anything. Probably because he's got a second or
third screen name and is part of the problem. And there you are
trading tit for tat in long long, threads where you are the only one I
even recognize. Why can't you exercise a little personal restraint and
ignore the whacko's?

Now that you and Steve have found these whacko's a permanent home on
RRAP, you think you can just "turn it over" to them. Thanks.

Best of luck

[email protected] October 25th 05 01:21 PM

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
I've come to the conclusion there is no sense in continuing this alleged
discussion with Markie the Moron, or his buddies, Frankie the CBer and
Lennie the Loon. Not to mention LLLloooooyyyyyddd and of course Roger
Wiseass.

So I am turning the nut house over to you.

Enjoy.

Coward under fire, huh? Just like you were in 'nam.

[email protected] October 25th 05 01:24 PM

I am turning the asylum over to the inmates

Lloyd wrote:

i take umbrage at that remark just like the first fema guy did at
the hereings and you should look it up because you dont know what
umbrage means. so doesnt roger.

There is an entire English vocabulary that you don't know the meanings
of, fatass.

i am leaving here now and i will never come back forever. JUST
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! K???

**** you, fatty, that's a goddamned lie because you'll be back under
one of the other names you use to post.

KØHB October 25th 05 04:14 PM

I am turning the asylum over to the inmates

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote

I've come to the conclusion there is no sense in continuing this alleged
discussion with Markie the Moron, or his buddies, Frankie the CBer and Lennie
the Loon. Not to mention LLLloooooyyyyyddd and of course Roger Wiseass.

So I am turning the nut house over to you.

Sounds like a plan. I'm outa here too. Will the last radioman to leave make
sure the door is locked and the lights remain on for the patients who remain.

CU in CQWW this weekend, SS the next.

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

[email protected] October 25th 05 06:06 PM

I am turning the asylum over to the inmates

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:40:46 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI"
wrote:

I've come to the conclusion there is no sense in continuing this alleged
discussion with Markie the Moron, or his buddies, Frankie the CBer and
Lennie the Loon. Not to mention LLLloooooyyyyyddd and of course Roger
Wiseass.

well first to continue a discussion you have to first engage in one

but I agree there s little in you enaging in whatever you have been
doing. it has obviolusly made you unhappy

proving me correct you need to find some other forum if you can't take
the heat

So I am turning the nut house over to you.

Enjoy.

Dan/W4NTI

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] October 25th 05 07:38 PM

goddamned moron Lloyd wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:24:06 -0700, (wrong guess, dumbass Davies) wrote:

Lloyd wrote:
i am leaving here now and i will never come back forever. JUST
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! K???

**** you, fatty, that's a goddamned lie because you'll be back under
one of the other names you use to post.

you said go**amned even though we are in the end times. something
realy bad will happen to you when God punishes you for it. rmember
that les locklear always said pecker breath a lot? katrina came to
his town as retrabution and now les may even be dead. there have been
tidal waves and huricanes this year plus a big earthquake in packistan
that killed 45,000 muslims and usama bin ladin. pretty soon all the
jehova witnesses will go into the sky for the rapture and then you
will see. but it will be to late. you will be damned by then and les
locklear will come back from hell so that he can take you back below
with him. you will then be one of the few jews in hell.

Except Roger nor myself is Jewish, Lardass. But your name is a JEWish
name. For all that drinking on Sunday and your behavior and being a
fake christian will send you to hell quicker then anybody, fatty. God
hates you Lardass, for you pretend to be one of his followers, and do
the things you do....of course God hated your from the beginning
otherwise he wouldn't have made you such a genetic reject.

[email protected] October 25th 05 08:05 PM

I am turning the asylum over to the inmates

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:06:23 -0400, Michael Coslo
wrote:

KØHB wrote:
"Dan/W4NTI" wrote

I've come to the conclusion there is no sense in continuing this alleged
discussion with Markie the Moron, or his buddies, Frankie the CBer and Lennie
the Loon. Not to mention LLLloooooyyyyyddd and of course Roger Wiseass.

So I am turning the nut house over to you.

Sounds like a plan. I'm outa here too. Will the last radioman to leave make
sure the door is locked and the lights remain on for the patients who remain.

Yaknow, I've been finding myself ignoring more and more threads lately,
until I find that 90 percent of the posts are filtered out.

Anyone interested in a bbs? I can set one up with none of the garbage
that Yahoo pins on ya like advertisements and tracking cookies.

We can declare defeat, and turn over the group to Len, Brian, Mark, and
let them declare victory! 8^)

I sopose you can declare defeat if you like, in part of course it will
be adknowleding what all the NoCoders have known for years

and of cours e you can go off and delude yourself that you are
discusiing something

others have tried I wish the saem luck

- Mike KB3EIA -

[email protected] October 25th 05 10:47 PM

KØHB wrote:

So I am turning the nut house over to you.

Sounds like a plan. I'm outa here too. Will the last radioman to leave make
sure the door is locked and the lights remain on for the patients who remain.

Good idea, Hans

CU in CQWW this weekend, SS the next.

BCNU in November.

73 de Jim, N2EY