RadioBanter

-   -   Create Your Own Monthly Income (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/80860-re-create-your-own-monthly-income.html)

Lloyd October 29th 05 04:12 PM

Create Your Own Monthly Income

On 29 Oct 2005 07:44:29 -0700, wrote:

Lardass Davies posting under DigitalSLAP!

Wrong, Professor! At least figure out who is making what post before
you attempt to reply to it. But that's beyond you, isn't it? You've
been screwing up your replies years and years, and it's too late for
you to learn anything now.

Plagiarizing again, Lardass!

And I'm not the Lloyd to which you refer.

Bull****, Davies.

Yep: Live in your little, mad world where everyone is Lloyd Davies.
An inability to perceive reality is a classical sign of insanity, and
I'm convinced that you are insane.

They're coming to take you away, HA HA
They're coming to take you away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And you'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take you away, Ha-haaa!

[email protected] October 29th 05 09:29 PM

Create Your Own Monthly Income

Queer cock gobbling like Mr. Sulu
Lloyd wrote:
On 29 Oct 2005 07:44:29 -0700, wrote:

Lardass Davies posting under DigitalSLAP!

Plagiarizing Davies whines again.

Wrong, Hi Lardass!!!! You are so ****ing obvious, Davies.
Plagiarizing again, Lardass!

And I'm not the Lloyd to which you refer.

Bull****, Davies.

Lloydie posted the same little tune at NimBusters. He's too stupid
and thinks he's fooling people

The thing is, tubby, you seem to think Roger is posting under several
other names over at NimBusters and elsewhere. He owns your fat dumb gay
fat ass. You can't go two ****ing minutes without posting about him.

Yep:

Glad you agree, you goo gobbling, mentally ill, genetically inferior 32
year old VIRGIN because you are a homosexual.

Lloyd October 29th 05 10:43 PM

Create Your Own Monthly Income

On 29 Oct 2005 13:29:54 -0700, wrote:
QueerSLAP!

At least I don't have leprosy like you.

So anyway, leper Roger went into a bar. And Roger was in a really
advanced state of decay, you know, like the werewolf's friend in
American Werewolf in London, towards the end of the movie... Anyhow,
he goes into this bar, sits down at the bar and says to the bartender,
"Look, before I order, I'd like you to know that I'm aware of how my
appearance affects some people, and I'll fully understand it if you
refuse to serve me." The bartender, who is looking a little
pasty-faced, says, "No, sir, I am a professional, and you are my
customer. It is my pleasure to serve you. What would you like?" "A
shot of whiskey, if it's not too much trouble." "Coming right up,
sir." The bartender pours the drink, then goes to the area behind the
bar, ostensibly to wash some glasses, but the leper can hear him
puking his guts out. When the bartender returns a moment later, wiping
the corner of his mouth with a rag, the leper says, "Look, I told you
I would understand. You didn't have to go through that for my sake!"
To which the bartender replied, "I know that, sir, and I would like to
assure you that I would have had no trouble, but for the last 5
minutes or so, the drunk next to you has been dipping his crackers in
your arm."

[email protected] October 30th 05 12:38 AM

Create Your Own Monthly Income

Whiny **** Lloyd whined:
On 29 Oct 2005 13:29:54 -0700, wrote:
QueerSLAP!

At least I don't have leprosy like you.

No, you have syphilis and god knows what else from your sodomy and
fellatio activities.

Mainly you are such a genetic reject, that nobody wants much to do with
you. That's why you'll be spending Saturday night all alone and drunk
in your filthy HUD apartment.

plagiarized material flushed

A Night At The Bordello

An opera in one act and two scenes. The scene is a bordello in New
Orleans with following characters:

Lardass Lloyd - castratto tenor.
Holsten - baritone.
The Madam - contralto

Scene 1

Holsten and Lardass Lloyd appear and sing a pathetic duet lamenting
their poverty. They only have 10 dollars between them, and are horny.
What to do, they think? They knock on the door, the Madam appears and
sings a brief aria extolling the virtues of her brisky business.

Finally, she says: "And what can I do for you two fine gentlemen?"

Holsten replies, to a Wagnerian melody:

"What, oh what can we get for $10.00?"

She replies, in a Rossinian staccato:

"For $10.00, you can blow each other"

After a trio where they all express their feelings, the two leave.

Scene 2--the same bordello, an hour later

A trio between the Madam and two of her girls is heard inside. There is
knocking at the door!!!! It is Holsten and Lardass!!!!!. The Madam
asks:

And what is it now?

Lardass sings an aria: "We are two honest gentlemen, and we have come
to pay."

Curtain.

Not Lloyd October 30th 05 06:39 AM

Create Your Own Monthly Income

Lardass sings an aria: "We are two honest gentlemen, and we have come
to pay."

Curtain.
..
Yeah...Curtain is right. Curtains Boy is alive and well.

"To err is human. To **** up is Wiseman."

whinyslit_roger October 30th 05 10:02 AM

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 01:39:36 -0500, Not Lloyd wrote:

"To err is human. To **** up is Wiseman."

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

[email protected] October 30th 05 03:11 PM

Lardass Not Smart Lloyd wrote:
Lardass sings an aria: "We are two honest gentlemen, and we have come
to pay."

Curtain.
.
Yeah...Curtain is right.

Lardass proves his ignorance once again..........

Curtains Boy is alive and well.

But you are the one who hid behind their front door when Oris came
visiting, Fatass! Plus you was a no-show at Dalton after running your
mouth.

corrected

"To err is human. To **** up is Davies."

Poor Lardass...........spent his Saturday night drunk and alone whining
about another man online.

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...up_his_ass.jpg

[email protected] October 30th 05 03:13 PM

Create Your Own Monthly Income

whiny****_lloyddavies wrote:
On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 01:39:36 -0500, Not Intelligent Lloyd wrote:

"To err is human. plagiarism"

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Following up to yourself, fatass?
Is it any wonder FAT people are tagged as stupid..... Their stupidity
is
matched only by their addiction to food. Hint: That's you, Davies.