RadioBanter

-   -   a remider to Stveie of his own words (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/80963-remider-stveie-his-own-words.html)

an_old_friend October 30th 05 11:13 PM

a remider to Stveie of his own words

K4YZ Apr 6, 4:04 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "K4YZ" - Find messages by this author
Date: 6 Apr 2005 02:04:02 -0700
Subject: NO SUBJECT
| Report Abuse

N9OGL wrote:
And yes you are. Your BLOG comments about shoving razor blades
into our rectums IS a threat

I think you better read again, it was written as a suggestion, not a
threat.

And I think you'd better ask a lawyer about where the line is
drawn, Todd.

"Abuse", as defined in current case law, need not be what you said
or how you said it, but in the perceived message of the recipient of
the alleged abuse.

Would you be any less likely to react if I pasted your face on the
south end of a beast of burden and represented it to be "you"...?!?!

no, I could careless and There is difference between a big breasted
women and a animal. but hey, if it's done right I would get a laugh
out of it...I do have a warp sense of humor.

Oh, you're warped, alright, Todd...But it has little to do with
humor...As a matter of fact, I don't think there are too many folks
here who find a whole lot funny about you...And those that do are
laughing AT you...Not WITH you...

Steve, K4YZ