Old November 2nd 05, 12:18 AM
K4YZ

Default Frankie of Silliland "Stretches" For Something To Hold On To...But Can't Get A Grip

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 31 Oct 2005 06:18:22 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:
wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 02:04:36 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Let's talk about standards, Dudly....(SNIP)

what you going on about?

For once you've gotten something VERY right, MARK.

And let's take this "standard" thing a bit further....(HUGE SNIP)

You have never disclosed your reservist status

reservist? Stevie boy is reservist?

Nope. Except, as I clearly noted, my 4 months as "Delayed Entry"
prior to going active in September 1974.

It was a wild stab in the dark by the disgraced, court martialed
liar, Mark.

I am not calling you a liar Frank but it would be nice to back this up

He can't.

Sure I can.

No...You can make silly allegations (hence your nick-name of
"Silliland") that are just pie-in-the-sky guesses.

"Proof" would be some document that actually showed my reserve
status above and beyond the Delayed Entry period...

The problem for YOU is that nothing of the sort exists.

Your DOD record confirms your service from '74 to '92 (yes, that's
only 18 years, not 20 years as you claimed when you wrote, "I spent 20
years in the Marine Corps to give people the right to exercise their
freedom of choice, and it hurts me to see so many people exercising
their choice to be apathetic!"), but it doesn't distinguish between
active or reserve. It -does- confirm your MOS as an avionics tech. It
-doesn't- indicate that you were in any medical field, in which case
you would have been a Navy Corpsman, not a Marine Gunny.

Uhhhh...Looking for that reg wherein US Marines are not allowed to
keep personal pursuits while on active duty...

And you make reference as to what my "DOD" (properly DoD) record
states per my MOS's, but you and I BOTH know that that same record
shows nothing but active duty service (Delayed Entry
notwithstanding...)

But this conflicts with your 1998 claim that you were a "former 10
year+ EMT", which would make you an EMT -prior- to 1988, more than
four years -before- you "retired" from the Corps.

Uh huh. Six, actually.

Thee are a LOT of Marines who are EMT's...Both as Crash-Rescue
personnel on MCAS's and as "off duty" pursuits.

My first EMT card was in Pennsylvania in February 1986. PA
EMT-MAST 014402. Followed up by EMT-1A in Orange County CA in June of
1986. I also held National Registry (took that test at the hospital at
MCB Camp Pendleton) It has/had nothing to do with my MOS...Just what I
was interested in doing.

BTW...I received a CG's Certificate of Commendation in 1988 for
life-saving from CG Third MAW, then another one from the CG First MAW
in 1990 for a second event...

That EMT training came in handy!

Also, in the late
'80s, (before moving to Arkansas, home state of your second wife and
your state of residence when you allegedly "retired" from the Corps in
1992), you worked in California as an ER tech at "Hoag Memorial
Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, CA", which would be virtually
impossible if you were also on active duty as an avionics tech.

Uh....No...Why would having a part time job less than 10 miles from
the base where I was stationed at (and 1.5 miles from where I lived...)
be a problem?

Are all those Marines who work part-time jobs in Jacksonville,
Oceanside, San Diego and other USMC-base associated cities doing
something illegal?

Is working part time as an ER tech any different than working at
Taco Bell, singing in a church choir or participating in the Big
Brothers/Sisters programs...?!?!

The ONLY way you could have been educated, trained and gained
experience as an EMT while in the Corps is if you were a reservist.

How is that? Did I violate some MCO in my 18 years by leaving the
barracks and participating in non-USMC pursuits?

"Leatherneck" used to publish ton's of "human interest" stories on
Marines who did exactly those things....

Is it YOUR contention that all of those Marines were NOT "real
Marines" because they did something that wasn't associated with their
official duties?

All this information is publically available from what -you- have
written on Usenet. Of course, you can always use that "my account was
hacked" excuse, but that doesn't explain why you claimed to be in the
Air Force Auxilliary, a retired Marine Gunny, and signed your posts
with "Semper Paratus" (Coast Guard motto).

Uh...Actually I use "Paratus et Vigilans", a personal motto which
means "Prepared and Vigilant".

Did I miss some law that says once someone uses a latin word in
THEIR motto, no one else can use it...?!?!

Nor does it explain your
interest in pirate radio, star gazing, or your hunt for ET. Clearly
you are one very confused individual, Dudly. And as more than one
person has previously noted, you are clearly a paramilitary-wannabe
and a hero-wannabe.

I see you harbor the same "hate anyone who does more than I do"
sentiments that Lennie and Brain do...

Of course you managed to screw up the one paid "uniformed" job you
held, so I guess no one should expect you to be involved in any kind of
"uniformed" volunteer work, huh...?!?!

There's plenty more information that is publically available about
you, but I think I made my case -- using -YOUR OWN WORDS-!!!

So far, you've not "proven" a single thing.

Unless you can show me where NO OTHER MARINE EVER worked a part
time job, went to school off duty, followed "personal" pursuits that
were not part-and-parcel of thier USMC duties...?!?!

Geeze, Frankie...That was a loooooooooooooooooooooooong stretch,
want' it...?!?!

BTW, what happened to your first marraige? Were you lying when you
took those vows before God?

"marriage"

I didn't tell you?

He also dodges following up on all of the references I have
posted.

See above.

I see you trying to stretch some things real far, none of it
causing even "collateral damage".

That's because in doing so he'd have to eat crow...A LOT of
crow.

Although for Stevie to be Carrer Resvist? National gaurd would make a
lot of his #### make more sense now you bring it up but do you have
more than that

He has NOTHING, Mark...No "evidence", no facts, no justification,
nothing.

Wrong. I have your own words and some basic math skills.

Then it seems you also have some comprehension issues and need a
calculator.

That's all I
need to prove that you are a liar.

Uhhhhh....How's that?

So far all your "math" has proven is that while I was on active
duty I ALSO had non-USMC pursuits. What part of MCO's were therein
violated? Other than during Typhoon Condition 1A on Okinawa, I never
spent one minute on Barracks Restriction, and even then THAT was
"island wide".

Frankie...You should try out for the part of the guy in the comic
book "Fantastic Four" that can stretch like Silly-Putty, because you
sure earned the opportunity here today!

Lastly...The Marine Corps, as do all the services, heavily recruit
and covet their various Reserve assets...The USMC in particular
requires the same degree of qualifications of their Reservists as they
do their active duty components.

This is not something I made up, but a matter of public record and
USMC policy.

I should know...I helped train Reservists at various times.

So...that having been said, even if I HAD been a Reservist, I would
have had to meet the same standards as the Active Duty forces...

And considering those same Reserve (and National Guard) forces are
carrying the same load as their active duty counterparts in Iraq right
now, your "suggestion" that I may have been a Reservist as a negativism
is ludicrous and assinine.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 2nd 05, 04:36 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 1 Nov 2005 16:18:14 -0800, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

wrote:

[...]

Sure it does -- your own words.

Your DOD record confirms your service from '74 to '92 (yes, that's
only 18 years, not 20 years as you claimed when you wrote, "I spent 20
years in the Marine Corps to give people the right to exercise their
freedom of choice, and it hurts me to see so many people exercising
their choice to be apathetic!"), but it doesn't distinguish between
active or reserve. It -does- confirm your MOS as an avionics tech. It
-doesn't- indicate that you were in any medical field, in which case
you would have been a Navy Corpsman, not a Marine Gunny.

Uhhhh...Looking for that reg wherein US Marines are not allowed to
keep personal pursuits while on active duty...

If you were on active duty then you would know that moonlighting is
-strongly- discouraged. In some units it's even prohibited by the
commanding officer because the responsibilities of an outside job
usually conflict with the responsibilities of the unit. But you didn't
know that because you were never active duty; i.e, more proof from
your own ignorant words.

And you make reference as to what my "DOD" (properly DoD) record
states per my MOS's, but you and I BOTH know that that same record
shows nothing but active duty service (Delayed Entry
notwithstanding...)

Maybe you don't know -- your DOD (or DoD if you like) record doesn't
specify. I mentioned that befo ".....but it doesn't distinguish
between active or reserve." The reason is because military members
frequently change from active to active reserve, to inactive reserve,
to retired (in your dreams), etc, etc. The record states your total
time, not how it was served. And BTW, your time in the delayed
enlistment program isn't considered active -or- reserve (active -or-
inactive). Read your contract if you don't believe me.

But this conflicts with your 1998 claim that you were a "former 10
year+ EMT", which would make you an EMT -prior- to 1988, more than
four years -before- you "retired" from the Corps.

Uh huh. Six, actually.

Thee are a LOT of Marines who are EMT's...Both as Crash-Rescue
personnel on MCAS's and as "off duty" pursuits.

My first EMT card was in Pennsylvania in February 1986. PA
EMT-MAST 014402.

Where you were stationed at Camp .....?

Followed up by EMT-1A in Orange County CA in June of
1986. I also held National Registry (took that test at the hospital at
MCB Camp Pendleton) It has/had nothing to do with my MOS...Just what I
was interested in doing.

Uh-huh.

BTW...I received a CG's Certificate of Commendation in 1988 for
life-saving from CG Third MAW, then another one from the CG First MAW
in 1990 for a second event...

That EMT training came in handy!

Dudly the hero!!!

Also, in the late
'80s, (before moving to Arkansas, home state of your second wife and
your state of residence when you allegedly "retired" from the Corps in
1992), you worked in California as an ER tech at "Hoag Memorial
Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, CA", which would be virtually
impossible if you were also on active duty as an avionics tech.

Uh....No...Why would having a part time job less than 10 miles from
the base where I was stationed at (and 1.5 miles from where I lived...)
be a problem?

See above, moonlighting.

Are all those Marines who work part-time jobs in Jacksonville,
Oceanside, San Diego and other USMC-base associated cities doing
something illegal?

Some were.

Is working part time as an ER tech any different than working at
Taco Bell, singing in a church choir or participating in the Big
Brothers/Sisters programs...?!?!

Yes, by the amount of responsiblity required of the job. Nobody cares
if you don't show up to work at Taco Bell or miss choir practice. But
an emergency room tech missing a shift can result in real problems.
Especially when that tech is in the military and suseptible to the
possibility that liberty could be cancelled, the base locked down, or
any of the other things that sometimes happen, without warning, that
would prevent you from even giving notice of your impending absence.
As a Marine your primary obligation is to the Corps, and I don't think
-any- hospital with an emergency room would hire a part-time EMT who
is much more likely to miss a shift than a dedicated EMT whose primary
obligation is to the hospital and patients. They might let you in as a
candy-striper.....

The ONLY way you could have been educated, trained and gained
experience as an EMT while in the Corps is if you were a reservist.

How is that? Did I violate some MCO in my 18 years by leaving the
barracks and participating in non-USMC pursuits?

Not pursuits, Dudly -- obligations.

"Leatherneck" used to publish ton's of "human interest" stories on
Marines who did exactly those things....

Name one.

Is it YOUR contention that all of those Marines were NOT "real
Marines" because they did something that wasn't associated with their
official duties?

I said nothing of the sort. You're spinning so hard now you are going
to fall down and puke.

All this information is publically available from what -you- have
written on Usenet. Of course, you can always use that "my account was
hacked" excuse, but that doesn't explain why you claimed to be in the
Air Force Auxilliary, a retired Marine Gunny, and signed your posts
with "Semper Paratus" (Coast Guard motto).

Uh...Actually I use "Paratus et Vigilans", a personal motto which
means "Prepared and Vigilant".

You have used "Semper Paratus" in many posts. For example:

===========
......[nursing is] the one "technical occupation" that I have enjoyed
(as both EMT and LPN) where more than one off my "projects" has
returned to where I work and shook my hand and said "Thank you for
helping to save my life."

Some occupation, huh?!

Semper Paratus

Steve Robeson, LPN
Chattanooga, TN
============

You even explained why you used it:

"If having great respect for an organization (the United States Coast
Guard, in this case) that goes so far out of it's way on a daily basis
to save human lives makes me a "paramilitary wannabe", guilty as
charged."

And when taken in context with the preceding post it also makes you a
praise-seeking hero wannabe.

Did I miss some law that says once someone uses a latin word in
THEIR motto, no one else can use it...?!?!

Did I say it was illegal?

Nor does it explain your
interest in pirate radio, star gazing, or your hunt for ET. Clearly
you are one very confused individual, Dudly. And as more than one
person has previously noted, you are clearly a paramilitary-wannabe
and a hero-wannabe.

I see you harbor the same "hate anyone who does more than I do"
sentiments that Lennie and Brain do...

Keep dreaming, Dudly. I couldn't care less how bad you have screwed up
your life -- it's what you claim to have done but haven't that hobbles
-your- horse.

Of course you managed to screw up the one paid "uniformed" job you
held, so I guess no one should expect you to be involved in any kind of
"uniformed" volunteer work, huh...?!?!

If the shower-shoe fits.

There's plenty more information that is publically available about
you, but I think I made my case -- using -YOUR OWN WORDS-!!!

So far, you've not "proven" a single thing.

And you have? Ok, Dudly. Whatever you say.

Unless you can show me where NO OTHER MARINE EVER worked a part
time job, went to school off duty, followed "personal" pursuits that
were not part-and-parcel of thier USMC duties...?!?!

So the fact that two-headed snakes have existed is proof that you have
one? Go soak your head. I'm talking probability here, Dudly. So far
your claims are so IM-probable that you defending them only makes the
argument against you even stronger.

Geeze, Frankie...That was a loooooooooooooooooooooooong stretch,
want' it...?!?!

Taking a vacation from your "career" as spelling cop?

BTW, what happened to your first marraige? Were you lying when you
took those vows before God?

"marriage"

Oh, I see..... it's a do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do thing with you, huh?

I didn't tell you?

Nope. So what -are- your justifications for why you failed at your
marrIAge?

He also dodges following up on all of the references I have
posted.

See above.

I see you trying to stretch some things real far, none of it
causing even "collateral damage".

Take a poll, Dudly.... who here is your friend?

That's because in doing so he'd have to eat crow...A LOT of
crow.

Although for Stevie to be Carrer Resvist? National gaurd would make a
lot of his #### make more sense now you bring it up but do you have
more than that

He has NOTHING, Mark...No "evidence", no facts, no justification,
nothing.

Wrong. I have your own words and some basic math skills.

Then it seems you also have some comprehension issues and need a
calculator.

Once again, you're the expert.

That's all I
need to prove that you are a liar.

Uhhhhh....How's that?

So far all your "math" has proven is that while I was on active
duty I ALSO had non-USMC pursuits.

Pottery, polishing rocks, building hot-rods..... those are "pursuits",
Dudly. You claim to have successfully had two concurrent careers, both
with very demanding and very conflicting obligations. Big difference.

What part of MCO's were therein
violated? Other than during Typhoon Condition 1A on Okinawa, I never
spent one minute on Barracks Restriction, and even then THAT was
"island wide".

That doesn't make sense -- the minute you didn't spend on barracks
restriction was island wide? Think -before- you type, you fruitcake.

Anyway, you clearly don't understand the difference between liberty
and restriction, something that is known by any active duty Marine
(and probably known by active duty members of the other services as
well). Like I said, Dudly -- the more you talk, the deeper you dig
your hole.

Frankie...You should try out for the part of the guy in the comic
book "Fantastic Four" that can stretch like Silly-Putty, because you
sure earned the opportunity here today!

Grow up, "Major".

Lastly...The Marine Corps, as do all the services, heavily recruit
and covet their various Reserve assets...The USMC in particular
requires the same degree of qualifications of their Reservists as they
do their active duty components.

Yes they do. Many reservists are former active duty Marines. Many
active duty Marines are former reservists. Blah, blah, blah. What's
your point?

This is not something I made up, but a matter of public record and
USMC policy.

Where did I say anything different?

I should know...I helped train Reservists at various times.

Gee, another claim about your military career. I wonder if I should
give that one as much weight as I give the rest of your claims....

So...that having been said, even if I HAD been a Reservist, I would
have had to meet the same standards as the Active Duty forces...

That's right. The only difference is that you, as a reservist, didn't
have the same experiences as an active duty Marine. And active duty
Marines didn't have the same experiences a you, a reservist. Too bad
you couldn't be proud of that fact instead of trying to pass yourself
off as something you never were -- an active duty Marine.

And considering those same Reserve (and National Guard) forces are
carrying the same load as their active duty counterparts in Iraq right
now, your "suggestion" that I may have been a Reservist as a negativism
is ludicrous and assinine.

I have nothing against reservists. I -do- take issue with reservists
who claim to be, or claim to have been, active duty when they weren't.
It's not the same and you know it. Because if you didn't know it then
you wouldn't have tried to hide the fact that you spent your entire
Marine "career" as a reservist.

What's wrong with being proud of who you are instead of trying to be
someone you're not? It works for me.

Old November 2nd 05, 04:43 AM
Dave Heil

K4YZ wrote:
Frankie of Silliland wrote:

On 31 Oct 2005 06:18:22 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
ps.com:

wrote:

[...]

I'd imagine that Frank and Leonard are feeling rather stupid about now.

Dave K8MN

Old November 2nd 05, 04:51 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 04:43:18 GMT, Dave Heil wrote
in t:

snip

I'd imagine

No need to say any more -- that pretty much sums it up.

Old November 2nd 05, 05:17 AM
Dave Heil

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 04:43:18 GMT, Dave Heil wrote
in t:

snip

I'd imagine

No need to say any more -- that pretty much sums it up.

It surely does. It pretty much sums up all of your imagining, guessing
and assuming about what Steve has and hasn't done.

I can't yet figure your motivation but you've admitted being a screw up
in the military. It looks as if you're out to smear the service of
others for whatever reason. Most of us who served managed to get
through a hitch without an Article 15, much less a court martial.

Dave K8MN

Old November 2nd 05, 06:53 AM
K4YZ

Frankie of Silliland, RRAP's Newest Source Of Comic Relief wrote:
On 1 Nov 2005 16:18:14 wrote in
.com:
wrote:

[...]

And substantiation of my assertion that you're a liar follows:

Your DOD record confirms your service from '74 to '92 (yes, that's
only 18 years, not 20 years as you claimed when you wrote, "I spent 20
years in the Marine Corps to give people the right to exercise their
freedom of choice, and it hurts me to see so many people exercising
their choice to be apathetic!"), but it doesn't distinguish between
active or reserve. It -does- confirm your MOS as an avionics tech. It
-doesn't- indicate that you were in any medical field, in which case
you would have been a Navy Corpsman, not a Marine Gunny.

Uhhhh...Looking for that reg wherein US Marines are not allowed to
keep personal pursuits while on active duty...

If you were on active duty then you would know that moonlighting is
-strongly- discouraged...(SNIP)

Frankie, the question I asked over and over in the original post
was WHAT MCO WAS VIOLATED...?!?!

In some units it's even prohibited by the
commanding officer because the responsibilities of an outside job
usually conflict with the responsibilities of the unit. But you didn't
know that because you were never active duty; i.e, more proof from
your own ignorant words.

Of course I knew it.

And I had the Commanding Officer's approval chit for off duty
employment as was required by Marine Aircraft Group 16 policy at the
time.

And you make reference as to what my "DOD" (properly DoD) record
states per my MOS's, but you and I BOTH know that that same record
shows nothing but active duty service (Delayed Entry
notwithstanding...)

Maybe you don't know -- your DOD (or DoD if you like) record doesn't
specify. I mentioned that befo ".....but it doesn't distinguish
between active or reserve." The reason is because military members
frequently change from active to active reserve, to inactive reserve,
to retired (in your dreams), etc, etc. The record states your total
time, not how it was served. And BTW, your time in the delayed
enlistment program isn't considered active -or- reserve (active -or-
inactive). Read your contract if you don't believe me.

Sorry, SilliOne...Delayed entry WAS considered "reserve" time.

But this conflicts with your 1998 claim that you were a "former 10
year+ EMT", which would make you an EMT -prior- to 1988, more than
four years -before- you "retired" from the Corps.

Uh huh. Six, actually.

Thee are a LOT of Marines who are EMT's...Both as Crash-Rescue
personnel on MCAS's and as "off duty" pursuits.

My first EMT card was in Pennsylvania in February 1986. PA
EMT-MAST 014402.

Where you were stationed at Camp .....?

There was no "Camp ....." in Pennsylvania, Frankie.

Followed up by EMT-1A in Orange County CA in June of
1986. I also held National Registry (took that test at the hospital at
MCB Camp Pendleton) It has/had nothing to do with my MOS...Just what I
was interested in doing.

Uh-huh.

Yep.

BTW...I received a CG's Certificate of Commendation in 1988 for
life-saving from CG Third MAW, then another one from the CG First MAW
in 1990 for a second event...

That EMT training came in handy!

Dudly the hero!!!

Nope. Just did the right thing at the right time.

Also, in the late
'80s, (before moving to Arkansas, home state of your second wife and
your state of residence when you allegedly "retired" from the Corps in
1992), you worked in California as an ER tech at "Hoag Memorial
Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, CA", which would be virtually
impossible if you were also on active duty as an avionics tech.

Uh....No...Why would having a part time job less than 10 miles from
the base where I was stationed at (and 1.5 miles from where I lived...)
be a problem?

See above, moonlighting.

And AGAIN you waffle on the question at hand...

You make some suggestive comments yet don't answer the questions.

Why?

PLEASE CITE just ONE Marine Corps order (from 1986 through 1992)
that allegedly "proves" I was unable/unauthorized to work part time as
an EMT...JUST ONE.

Are all those Marines who work part-time jobs in Jacksonville,
Oceanside, San Diego and other USMC-base associated cities doing
something illegal?

Some were.

And HOW MANY of those were EMT's...?!?!

I'd love to see the MP's dragging off-duty Marines from firetrucks
and ambulances.

Is working part time as an ER tech any different than working at
Taco Bell, singing in a church choir or participating in the Big
Brothers/Sisters programs...?!?!

Yes, by the amount of responsiblity required of the job. Nobody cares
if you don't show up to work at Taco Bell or miss choir practice. But
an emergency room tech missing a shift can result in real problems.

No kidding, eh...?!?!

So...you figure I can make it through EMS school but don't know how
to pick up the phone and say "Something's come up at the base and I
can't make it in..."...?!?!

Especially when that tech is in the military and suseptible to the
possibility that liberty could be cancelled, the base locked down, or
any of the other things that sometimes happen, without warning, that
would prevent you from even giving notice of your impending absence.

As a Marine your primary obligation is to the Corps...(SNIP)

Obviously a point you didn't have any respect for until AFTER
those two courts martials, eh...?!?!

(UNSNIP)...and I don't think
-any- hospital with an emergency room would hire a part-time EMT who
is much more likely to miss a shift than a dedicated EMT whose primary
obligation is to the hospital and patients. They might let you in as a
candy-striper.....

Then once again you've allowed us a moment to break into laughter
at your ignorance and arrogance~!

The ONLY way you could have been educated, trained and gained
experience as an EMT while in the Corps is if you were a reservist.

How is that? Did I violate some MCO in my 18 years by leaving the
barracks and participating in non-USMC pursuits?

Not pursuits, Dudly -- obligations.

You have it turned around again, AS USUAL, Cowardly One.

"Leatherneck" used to publish ton's of "human interest" stories on
Marines who did exactly those things....

Name one.

Name them yourself...I don't have back copies of Leatherneck
anymore...However anyone who cares to do some research will see you for
what you are....

Is it YOUR contention that all of those Marines were NOT "real
Marines" because they did something that wasn't associated with their
official duties?

I said nothing of the sort. You're spinning so hard now you are going
to fall down and puke.

No...

That's what you've implied...You've suggested that in 18 years
(actually 14 at the time I obtained my initial EMT certification) that
I SHOULDN'T have had any time or opportunity to be an EMT, and that in
doing so, somehow "proved" that I was never on Active Duty...As if 140
hours of night classes over a four month period kept me from my offical
[...]

So...I make some positive inferences to the Coast Guard, and
that's "wrong"...

Yet we have you bragging about allegedly being in Beirut and
having been twice court martialed, and that's OK...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! !

Did I miss some law that says once someone uses a latin word in
THEIR motto, no one else can use it...?!?!

Did I say it was illegal?

You obviously have a problem with it...

Nor does it explain your
interest in pirate radio, star gazing, or your hunt for ET. Clearly
you are one very confused individual, Dudly. And as more than one
person has previously noted, you are clearly a paramilitary-wannabe
and a hero-wannabe.

I see you harbor the same "hate anyone who does more than I do"
sentiments that Lennie and Brain do...

Keep dreaming, Dudly. I couldn't care less how bad you have screwed up
your life -- it's what you claim to have done but haven't that hobbles
-your- horse.

I'm not the one with two court martials over his head, Frankie.

And as for the rest, I can see how a busted-back-to-boot-camp PFC
would have a "problem" with a Marine who DID make it to Gunnery
Sergeant and did so without so much as a single Article 15....

Of course you managed to screw up the one paid "uniformed" job you
held, so I guess no one should expect you to be involved in any kind of
"uniformed" volunteer work, huh...?!?!

If the shower-shoe fits.

And I think we have the correct shoe on you, Frankie...

There's plenty more information that is publically available about
you, but I think I made my case -- using -YOUR OWN WORDS-!!!

So far, you've not "proven" a single thing.

And you have? Ok, Dudly. Whatever you say.

I've proven you to be a liar.

What more could I ask for...?!?!

Unless you can show me where NO OTHER MARINE EVER worked a part
time job, went to school off duty, followed "personal" pursuits that
were not part-and-parcel of thier USMC duties...?!?!

So the fact that two-headed snakes have existed is proof that you have
one? Go soak your head. I'm talking probability here, Dudly. So far
your claims are so IM-probable that you defending them only makes the
argument against you even stronger.

No...We HAVE "proven" my cowardly assertions since you won't
"straight-up" answer the question.

Where, Frankie, has NO OTHER MARINE EVER worked a part time
job, went to school off duty, followed "personal" pursuits that were
not part-and-parcel of their USMC duties...?!?!

EVER?

"Go soak your head" is the BEST you can come up with, Frankie?

Geeze, Frankie...That was a loooooooooooooooooooooooong stretch,

Taking a vacation from your "career" as spelling cop?

You took one from being a Marine. Twice.

Your point?

BTW, what happened to your first marraige? Were you lying when you
took those vows before God?

"marriage"

Oh, I see..... it's a do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do thing with you, huh?

I didn't tell you?

Nope. So what -are- your justifications for why you failed at your
marrIAge?

Why? Is it pertinent to Amateur Radio? Is it pertinent to my
USMC career?

Or just another toe-hold you are desperate for since you've been
unable to establish one anywhere else...?!?!

He also dodges following up on all of the references I have
posted.

See above.

I see you trying to stretch some things real far, none of it
causing even "collateral damage".

Take a poll, Dudly.... who here is your friend?

And who is YOURS?

Or Lennie's? Or Brain or Markie's?

I think you've pretty much reached the "desperate for a stinging
insult" phase...

That's because in doing so he'd have to eat crow...A LOT of
crow.

Although for Stevie to be Carrer Resvist? National gaurd would makea
lot of his #### make more sense now you bring it up but do you have
more than that

He has NOTHING, Mark...No "evidence", no facts, no justification,
nothing.

Wrong. I have your own words and some basic math skills.

Then it seems you also have some comprehension issues and need a
calculator.

Once again, you're the expert.

Nope. But I am better at math and English comprehension...witness
the following:

That's all I
need to prove that you are a liar.

Uhhhhh....How's that?

So far all your "math" has proven is that while I was on active
duty I ALSO had non-USMC pursuits.

Pottery, polishing rocks, building hot-rods..... those are "pursuits",
Dudly. You claim to have successfully had two concurrent careers, both
with very demanding and very conflicting obligations. Big difference.

I did?

W H E R E did I say I had "TWO CONCURRENT CAREERS", Frankie...?!?!

Mind you, we're quoting YOU now ! ! !

I had a PART TIME JOB...No retirement plan...No 401K...

What part of MCO's were therein
violated? Other than during Typhoon Condition 1A on Okinawa, I never
spent one minute on Barracks Restriction, and even then THAT was
"island wide".

That doesn't make sense -- the minute you didn't spend on barracks
restriction was island wide? Think -before- you type, you fruitcake.

I did...very thoughtfully...The ONLY "barracks restriction" I was
ever "on" was during island wide restrictions for Typhoon Condition 1A.

Anyway, you clearly don't understand the difference between liberty
and restriction, something that is known by any active duty Marine
(and probably known by active duty members of the other services as
well).

Sure I do. The POINT having been made that I never stood so much
as one minute of any form of punishment in 18 years inn the Marines...

Can YOU say the same thing...?!?!

Like I said, Dudly -- the more you talk, the deeper you dig
your hole.

How's that?

So far, you're the one in "negative numbers", Frankie...

Frankie...You should try out for the part of the guy in the comic
book "Fantastic Four" that can stretch like Silly-Putty, because you
sure earned the opportunity here today!

Grow up, "Major".

I'm doing just fine.

But YOU are the one making strange assertions unsubstantiated by
facts, Frankie.

Lastly...The Marine Corps, as do all the services, heavily recruit
and covet their various Reserve assets...The USMC in particular
requires the same degree of qualifications of their Reservists as they
do their active duty components.

Yes they do. Many reservists are former active duty Marines. Many
active duty Marines are former reservists. Blah, blah, blah. What's
your point?

The POINT is that YOU seem to express duty as a Reservist as a
negativism.

This is not something I made up, but a matter of public record and
USMC policy.

Where did I say anything different?

At every suggestion that I may have "only" been a reservist and at
the point wherein you made inferences that duty as a Reservist was
somehow less-than-adequate.

I should know...I helped train Reservists at various times.

Gee, another claim about your military career. I wonder if I should
give that one as much weight as I give the rest of your claims....

It doesn't matter what "weight" you give it, Frankie...

You were incompetent as a Marine when you were on active duty and
you're incompetent to sit in judgement of anyone who was in the
Marines.

So...that having been said, even if I HAD been a Reservist, I would
have had to meet the same standards as the Active Duty forces...

That's right. The only difference is that you, as a reservist...(SNIP)

Frank Gilliland has uttered yet another intentional lie.

(UNSNIP)...didn't have the same experiences as an active duty Marine. Andactive
duty Marines didn't have the same experiences a you, a reservist...(SNIP)

Frank Gilliland has uttered yet another intentional lie.

Too bad you couldn't be proud of that fact instead of trying to pass yourself
off as something you never were -- an active duty Marine.

Three in a row.

And considering those same Reserve (and National Guard) forces are
carrying the same load as their active duty counterparts in Iraq right
now, your "suggestion" that I may have been a Reservist as a negativism
is ludicrous and assinine.

I have nothing against reservists...(SNIP)

Your words in this forum demonstrate otherwise.

(That's four)

(UNSNIP)...I -do- take issue with reservists
who claim to be, or claim to have been, active duty when they weren't.

Well that leaves out anyone in THIS forum.

It's not the same and you know it. Because if you didn't know it then
you wouldn't have tried to hide the fact that you spent your entire
Marine "career" as a reservist.

Five

What's wrong with being proud of who you are instead of trying to be
someone you're not? It works for me.

Being less that you can be worked for you. Two court martials
prove it.

So...Frankie...Have any REAL proof of your "having been an EMT
proves you were a Reservist" claim, or do we just get treated to
another Lenniesque blustery diatribe?

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 2nd 05, 02:07 PM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:

That's what you've implied...You've suggested that in 18 years
(actually 14 at the time I obtained my initial EMT certification)...(SNIP)

Excuse me...that was "12".....

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 2nd 05, 04:19 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 05:17:49 GMT, Dave Heil wrote
in . net:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 04:43:18 GMT, Dave Heil wrote
in t:

snip

I'd imagine

No need to say any more -- that pretty much sums it up.

It surely does. It pretty much sums up all of your imagining, guessing
and assuming about what Steve has and hasn't done.

Dudly gets himself in hot water and it's Dave to the rescue!

I can't yet figure your motivation

I don't know why -- I've clearly stated my "motivation" several times
in plain English.

but you've admitted being a screw up
in the military. It looks as if you're out to smear the service of
others for whatever reason. Most of us who served managed to get
through a hitch without an Article 15, much less a court martial.

One more time, Dave: I wasn't exactly the 'model Marine', but I did my
service and I did it well (despite Dudly's imagined version of the
facts as recorded in my SRB). I am no less proud of my service than
any other Marine. And like any other Marine, I find it reprehensible
when someone like Dudly makes false claims about his "career", fudging
the truth in order to get a little more praise.

So you never got caught doing anything wrong. Hooray for you.
Something to be proud of, I suppose. However, I have a slightly
different value system. I don't rest my laurels on never having done
anything wrong (which I don't think anyone can honesty claim).
Instead, I list my accomplishments by the challenges I have faced and
overcome, whether they were caused by my own actions or by
circumstances beyond my control. And believe me, I have done both.

Dudly said it himself: It's easy to get through the military without
so much as an Article 15 -- just follow orders. Now that's fine for a
reservist, where the orders given aren't much of a challenge. It's
easy to blindly follow orders. But that isn't always the case on
active duty. Maybe you forgot Abu Graib, or that incident where the
soldiers refused to make an unnecessary supply run without sufficient
armor..... or even the Iran-Contra scandal. When the orders are wrong
or illegal, as happens from time to time, it's -not- easy to do the
-right- thing and challenge authority. I consider that to be one of my
accomplishments.

I also consider it an accomplishment to have fulfilled my military
obligation after two courts-martial and the constant denigration from
others that resulted from them, a tactic that Dudly is trying to use.
What Dudly doesn't realize is that he can say nothing that I haven't
heard before and overcome. I proved them wrong and I'm proud of that
fact. So when Dudly (and now yourself) try to use the same demeaning
tactics I can only laugh.

Dave, I have no beef with you. I didn't feel it necessary to give you
-any- sort of explanation but I did anyway. If it wasn't enough, or if
you can't understand it, tough ****. But do you really feel the need
to defend Dudly -- a retired Marine Gunny, a CAP Major, a TN State
Guardsman, and a veteran of seven hostile actions -- against me, a
****bird PFC? If you do then you are only hurting Dudly's case, not
helping it. If you are going to stick up for Dudly, fine. As far as
I'm concerned, you two love-birds can row your boat out into the wash
together and do whatever it is that makes you two happy.

Old November 2nd 05, 04:32 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 2 Nov 2005 06:07:15 -0800, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

K4YZ wrote:

That's what you've implied...You've suggested that in 18 years
(actually 14 at the time I obtained my initial EMT certification)...(SNIP)

Excuse me...that was "12".....

Steve "Weekend Warrior" Robeson, K4YZ

You were saying something about needing a calculator....?

Old November 2nd 05, 05:00 PM

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 20:36:22 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On 1 Nov 2005 16:18:14 -0800, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
s.com:

wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 02:04:36 -0700, Frank Gilliland

cut He can't.

[...]

so? a lot of things are strongly discouraged, some ilgeal some not
some against the regs and some not

I know it is legal to "moonlight" in the army it take a slain forest
of paperwork to do but so does almost evrything in the army
[...]

breaking out for coment
And BTW, your time in the delayed
enlistment program isn't considered active -or- reserve (active -or-
inactive). Read your contract if you don't believe me.

Frank dudly does not bother with facts you know that

But this conflicts with your 1998 claim that you were a "former 10
year+ EMT", which would make you an EMT -prior- to 1988, more than
four years -before- you "retired" from the Corps.

Uh huh. Six, actually.

Thee are a LOT of Marines who are EMT's...Both as Crash-Rescue
personnel on MCAS's and as "off duty" pursuits.

My first EMT card was in Pennsylvania in February 1986. PA
EMT-MAST 014402.

cuting to move on to rest of Stevie ****
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups