RadioBanter

-   -   In Praise of Contesting (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/81338-praise-contesting.html)

[email protected] November 8th 05 02:12 AM

In Praise of Contesting

wrote:
Results:

443 QSOs, 77 sections, 68,222 points. Missed only ND, PAC and AK.

73 de Jim, N2EY

You almost da Man! Try jumping in the JA contest from Guam sometime.
Sheesh!

Dave Heil November 8th 05 03:23 AM

In Praise of Contesting

wrote:
Results:

443 QSOs, 77 sections, 68,222 points. Missed only ND, PAC and AK.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Congrats! I had only a short time to listen to the action on 40m on
Saturday evening. There were some really big West Coast signals in
evidence.

W8RHM and I hit Washington County, PA hamfest early yesterday morning.

Dave K8MN