RadioBanter

-   -   Reply comments (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/81904-re-reply-comments.html)

Herbie November 13th 05 01:45 PM

Reply comments

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
Comments to 05-235 attached.

Cmon Hans, get a reality check. Your 'comments' dont matter
a twit. The FCC & ARRL partnered in a culture of corruption
years ago. Right now, one of their biggest sweats is figuring how
to avoid ending up in a federal court with k1man, since they
know k1man will prevail.

an_old_friend November 13th 05 01:59 PM

Reply comments

Herbie wrote:
"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
Comments to 05-235 attached.

Cmon Hans, get a reality check. Your 'comments' dont matter
a twit. The FCC & ARRL partnered in a culture of corruption
years ago. Right now, one of their biggest sweats is figuring how
to avoid ending up in a federal court with k1man, since they
know k1man will prevail.

Hm I don't know K1MAN will pevial I suspect he will as should the FCC.
The FCC does know he will cost them a fair amount of money over
something that they as awhole care very little about

BTW has anyone heard anything likr a transfer to Nome Alaska for the
guy that made stuff hit the fan in his (K1MAN) case