RadioBanter

-   -   check this out (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/82477-check-out.html)

Steveo November 22nd 05 12:59 AM

check this out

I got this site from a trucker I was sucking off.

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/rcnoa.html

Nick Markowitz November 22nd 05 01:26 PM

check this out

Thats why they call it Childrens Band!

And look whats happened to GMRS with the $59.99 GMRS/FRS 12 mile handie
talkies which in very very small print say GMRS liscense required.

[email protected] November 22nd 05 03:30 PM

check this out

Nick Markowitz wrote:
Thats why they call it Childrens Band!

And look whats happened to GMRS with the $59.99 GMRS/FRS 12 mile handie
talkies which in very very small print say GMRS liscense required.

There are folks trying to make GMRS better.

The Personal Radio Association is attempting to become the ARRL of
GMRS.

http://www.popularwireless.com/pra.html

Gary S. November 23rd 05 12:50 PM

check this out

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:26:03 GMT, "Nick Markowitz"
wrote:

Thats why they call it Childrens Band!

And look whats happened to GMRS with the $59.99 GMRS/FRS 12 mile handie
talkies which in very very small print say GMRS liscense required.

I was very impressed with the printing quality which allows them to
use such a small typeface.

They seem to use the same typeface for the phrase "up to" in the
description of their range.
Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Richard Brown November 28th 05 03:23 PM

check this out

Guys like this are a dime a dozen, they should be ignored so that they can
crawl back into their narrow way of thinking.

--
"I shall pass through this world but once... Any good therefore that I can
do, or any kindness that I can show to any other human being, let me do it

Author Unknown
ps.com...

Axle Jack November 30th 05 12:00 AM

check this out

How about everyone treating each other with respect, and ignoring the
clowns
that don't?

I'm afraid that is oversimplifying things a bit to much for Walt.

Walt cannot see the difference between a newly licensed amateur, a CB user,
a pirate operator or a person who deliberately jams legitimate stations. To
Walt all these people are "CBers". Any rational debate on the subject of any
of these groups will only build on his "riff raff CBers" philosophy.

Amateur radio is no place for bigotry.

Jack

an Old friend November 30th 05 12:57 AM

check this out

Axle Jack wrote:
How about everyone treating each other with respect, and ignoring the

clowns
that don't?

I'm afraid that is oversimplifying things a bit to much for Walt.

Walt cannot see the difference between a newly licensed amateur, a CB user,
a pirate operator or a person who deliberately jams legitimate stations. To
Walt all these people are "CBers". Any rational debate on the subject of any
of these groups will only build on his "riff raff CBers" philosophy.

Amateur radio is no place for bigotry.

a lovely sentiment but far too few memeber of the ARS agree
Jack