RadioBanter

-   -   a confession (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/82633-confession.html)

[email protected] November 23rd 05 04:46 PM

a confession

I have been in error in making the implied claim that anyone sexuality
was relavant to Radio ARS or otherwise

Steveo November 23rd 05 10:32 PM

a confession

wrote:
I have been in error in making the implied claim that anyone sexuality
was relavant to Radio ARS or otherwise

sexuality has everything to do with radio. i for one am tired of all
the straight people in radio. the medina gay CB club is working to rid
the radio rectum, ehhh, i mean spectrum of straight folks.

well, i'd write more but i'm going to "meat" some of the fellas at the
petro.

K4YZ November 24th 05 12:28 AM

A Poor KB9RQZ Forgery WAS: a confession

didn't write:

I have been in error in making the implied claim that anyone sexuality
was relavant to Radio ARS or otherwise

Poor forgery, Markie. Same lousy grammar although I see you took
half-an-hour to get the spelling correct.

You should have let your "wife" to write it for you...He's not
much better, but probably would have gotten the punctuation correct.
Only 20 words, but it's a start.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend November 26th 05 05:55 PM

stevie paranoid sees me behind everything

K4YZ wrote:
didn't write:

I have been in error in making the implied claim that anyone sexuality
was relavant to Radio ARS or otherwise

Poor forgery, Markie. Same lousy grammar although I see you took
half-an-hour to get the spelling correct.

You should have let your "wife" to write it for you...He's not
much better, but probably would have gotten the punctuation correct.
Only 20 words, but it's a start.

the title pretty uch says it all
Steve, K4YZ