RadioBanter

-   -   stevie is coward (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/82855-stevie-coward.html)

an old friend November 26th 05 07:00 PM

stevie is coward

what has radio to do sexuality

[email protected] November 26th 05 11:37 PM

stevie is coward

an old friend wrote:
what has radio to do sexuality

Steve hasn't answered yet?

Good grief! I can't imagine a guy that tries to tie every post of
yours back to sexual preference wouldn't have an answer yet.

Maybe he's too busy retelling his seven hostile actions accounts.

[email protected] November 27th 05 12:23 AM

stevie is coward

From: on Nov 26, 3:37 pm

an old friend wrote:

what has radio to do sexuality

Steve hasn't answered yet?

Dudly has been too busy reading up on past issues of Soldier of
Fortune magazines. He did that out of frustration at not
"getting any" lately...?

Good grief! I can't imagine a guy that tries to tie every post of
yours back to sexual preference wouldn't have an answer yet.

Dud prolly got twisted trying to read up on solid-state theory
of heterojunction transistors...thought they were bipolar
heterosexuals...

Maybe he's too busy retelling his seven hostile actions accounts.

DEFINITELY a factor here! :-)

Maybe he is negotiating with an agent to have his "several"
DD-214s published? [in "hard" cover, of course...]

He might have a musical orgasm on seeing the proofs for that
publishing.

Remember, always ask why the word abbreviation is so long...?

an old friend November 27th 05 01:24 AM

stevie is coward

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
what has radio to do sexuality

Steve hasn't answered yet?

Good grief! I can't imagine a guy that tries to tie every post of
yours back to sexual preference wouldn't have an answer yet.

no answers from stvie stevie is above that

Maybe he's too busy retelling his seven hostile actions accounts.

Dave Heil November 27th 05 03:55 AM

stevie is coward

an old friend wrote:

what has radio to do sexuality

That depends upon how you are using the radio, Mark.

Dave K8MN

[email protected] November 27th 05 04:06 AM

stevie is coward

From: Dave Heil on Nov 26, 7:55 pm

an old friend wrote:

what has radio to do sexuality

That depends upon how you are using the radio, Mark.

Why do you ask? Did your Johnson grow bigger on hearing that?

How Valiant! :-)

Dave Heil November 27th 05 04:27 AM

stevie is coward

From: Dave Heil on Nov 26, 7:55 pm

an old friend wrote:

what has radio to do sexuality

That depends upon how you are using the radio, Mark.

Why do you ask?

Ask? Where did I ask anything, Leonard?

Did your Johnson grow bigger on hearing that?

How does an E.F. Johnson product grow, except in value?

How Valiant! :-)

....sez Len's Messenger.

Dave K8MN

an old friend November 27th 05 10:05 PM

stevie is coward but so is Dave

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:

what has radio to do sexuality

That depends upon how you are using the radio, Mark.

how does it depend on Usage?

Dave K8MN

an old friend November 28th 05 01:57 PM

dave is liar

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:

what has radio to do sexuality

That depends upon how you are using the radio, Mark.

having admitted to the truth today that sexualy has nothing to do with
radio the above statement becomes a [rpvable and proven lie

therefore Dave is a LIAR again

Dave K8MN

K4YZ November 28th 05 04:34 PM

Yet Another Feeble Five Back-Slapping Event

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
what has radio to do sexuality

Steve hasn't answered yet?

Good grief! I can't imagine a guy that tries to tie every post of
yours back to sexual preference wouldn't have an answer yet.

I'm not the one generating posts about "sexuality", Brain.

Your buddy in Chassell is.

Maybe he's too busy retelling his seven hostile actions accounts.

At least I have them to tell, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ