RadioBanter

-   -   Stevie the liar, as agreed to by Dave his buddy (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/82987-stevie-liar-agreed-dave-his-buddy.html)

an old friend November 28th 05 01:51 PM

Stevie the liar, as agreed to by Dave his buddy

Dave agrees that sexuality is not relavant to radio.

therefore Stevie is lying in claiming it does therfore Stevie has lied

and according to stevie if you lie about one thing you are lying about
everything

therefore stevie is not a marine ( and never was) etc

K4YZ November 28th 05 04:11 PM

More Markie Mularkie Muddling Men's Minds

raped an old friend wrote:
Dave agrees that sexuality is not relavant to radio.

"relevent"

therefore Stevie is lying in claiming it does therfore Stevie has lied

Uhhhhhhhhhh...How does DAVE'S opinion make anything I have
said a "lie"...?!?!

and according to stevie if you lie about one thing you are lying about
everything

Where did I say THAT, Markie?

therefore stevie is not a marine ( and never was) etc

Markie, with twisted and demented reasoning like that, it's no
wonder you're as sick and deviant as you are.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend November 28th 05 04:40 PM

Stevie the pervert, stevie the coward, Stevie admit being demented

K4YZ wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:

Dave agrees that sexuality is not relavant to radio.

"relevent"

therefore Stevie is lying in claiming it does therfore Stevie has lied

Uhhhhhhhhhh...How does DAVE'S opinion make anything I have
said a "lie"...?!?!

by being a lie

it was lie before dave said and remians one now

and according to stevie if you lie about one thing you are lying about
everything

Where did I say THAT, Markie?

several times a week

therefore stevie is not a marine ( and never was) etc

Markie, with twisted and demented reasoning like that, it's no
wonder you're as sick and deviant as you are.

just using your reasoning

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ November 28th 05 04:54 PM

More Markie Mularkie

stole from an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
Dave agrees that sexuality is not relavant to radio.

"relevent"

therefore Stevie is lying in claiming it does therfore Stevie has lied

Uhhhhhhhhhh...How does DAVE'S opinion make anything I have
said a "lie"...?!?!

by being a lie

You've not shown where anyone BUT you has uttered lies, Markie.

it was lie before dave said and remians one now

Yes, Markie...Anything you said before Dave is a lie.

As a matter of fact, anything you say before ANYone is likely to be
a lie.

and according to stevie if you lie about one thing you are lying about
everything

Where did I say THAT, Markie?

several times a week

Obviously not.

therefore stevie is not a marine ( and never was) etc

Markie, with twisted and demented reasoning like that, it's no
wonder you're as sick and deviant as you are.

just using your reasoning

You're not using ANYone's "reasoning", Markie, let alone mine.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend November 28th 05 05:01 PM

Stevie:the lie-athon continues

K4YZ wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
Dave agrees that sexuality is not relavant to radio.

"relevent"

therefore Stevie is lying in claiming it does therfore Stevie has lied

Uhhhhhhhhhh...How does DAVE'S opinion make anything I have
said a "lie"...?!?!

by being a lie

You've not shown where anyone BUT you has uttered lies, Markie.

I have shown you have lied many times
meaning you lied yet again flsuh

K4YZ November 28th 05 05:03 PM

More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
Dave agrees that sexuality is not relavant to radio.

"relevent"

therefore Stevie is lying in claiming it does therfore Stevie has lied

Uhhhhhhhhhh...How does DAVE'S opinion make anything I have
said a "lie"...?!?!

by being a lie

You've not shown where anyone BUT you has uttered lies, Markie.

I have shown you have lied many times
meaning you lied yet again flsuh

No, you've not.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend November 28th 05 05:12 PM

the lie-athon go on

K4YZ wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:

there is one lie
K4YZ wrote:
stole from an old friend wrote:

there is number lie
K4YZ wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:

thier is number thre lie
Dave agrees that sexuality is not relavant to radio.

"relevent"

therefore Stevie is lying in claiming it does therfore Stevie has lied

Uhhhhhhhhhh...How does DAVE'S opinion make anything I have
said a "lie"...?!?!

by being a lie

You've not shown where anyone BUT you has uttered lies, Markie.

I have shown you have lied many times
meaning you lied yet again flsuh

No, you've not.

maiking the above a lie

4 lies one post

Steve, K4YZ

Frank Gilliland November 28th 05 06:10 PM

More Markie Mularkie Muddling Men's Minds

On 28 Nov 2005 08:11:51 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

raped an old friend wrote:
Dave agrees that sexuality is not relavant to radio.

"relevent"

"relevant"

Even as a spelling cop you are a dud, Dud.

an old friend November 28th 05 10:19 PM

stevie one use

raped an old friend wrote:
Dave agrees that sexuality is not relavant to radio.

"relevent"

"relevant"

Even as a spelling cop you are a dud, Dud.

stevie has exactly one use: as a bad example

Dave Heil December 1st 05 07:50 PM

an old friend wrote:

Dave agrees that sexuality is not relavant to radio.

No, it isn't. You'd still be a bisexual pervert if you had no amateur
radio license.

Dave K8MN