RadioBanter

-   -   why is Stevie afaird of BB (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/83161-why-stevie-afaird-bb.html)

an Old friend November 30th 05 05:27 AM

why is Stevie afaird of BB

why does stevie need to lie about bb's sexual orientaion?

K4YZ December 1st 05 10:16 AM

Markie Thinks I Didn't Like Bridget Bardot...?!?! Waddachunkacheese!

an Old friend wrote:
why does stevie need to lie about bb's sexual orientaion?

Bridget Bardot?

Who in the world would argue about HER orientation...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

an Old friend December 1st 05 03:38 PM

annoither new lie from

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
why does stevie need to lie about bb's sexual orientaion?

Bridget Bardot?

not the subject and you know what the subject s so rack up another lie

K4YZ December 1st 05 04:22 PM

More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
why does stevie need to lie about bb's sexual orientaion?

Bridget Bardot?

not the subject and you know what the subject s so rack up another lie

Nope.

You said "bb"

No one presently pariticpating in these exchages signs his/her
posts as "bb".

Even if they did, without actually signing a post that says "bb is
####### " there's nothing to go by.

Since YOU state that anyone can use whatever "difnitions" they
want to at any time, I chose to decide that "bb" is Bridget Bardot.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 1st 05 04:57 PM

Stevie insults Bridget Bardot lovyness

On 1 Dec 2005 02:16:27 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
why does stevie need to lie about bb's sexual orientaion?

Bridget Bardot?

Who in the world would argue about HER orientation...?!?!

any male might be distresed is she turns out to be homosexual
Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

an_old_friend December 1st 05 05:05 PM

stevie claims ignorance, what a shock stevie tell the truth but he can't make a post and tell ntohing but read and ses

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
why does stevie need to lie about bb's sexual orientaion?

Bridget Bardot?

not the subject and you know what the subject s so rack up another lie

Nope.

gues you are claiming ignorance

You said "bb"

No one presently pariticpating in these exchages signs his/her
posts as "bb".

stil claiming

Even if they did, without actually signing a post that says "bb is
####### " there's nothing to go by.

Since YOU state that anyone can use whatever "difnitions" they
want to at any time, I chose to decide that "bb" is Bridget Bardot.

anoter lie from stevie I have never said

why bother with your lies?

do you even beleiev them anymore

Steve, K4YZ

an old freind April 18th 06 05:07 AM