RadioBanter

-   -   why can't stevie read (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/83269-why-cant-stevie-read.html)

an_old_friend December 1st 05 07:28 AM

why can't stevie read

quote
Others include that you intend suicide and have set the whole thing so
i will do the job for you, a varraint of "suicide by cop"

YOU..?!?!

A COP...?!?!
unquote

why can't stevie read and understand the sentence I never said I was a
cop but that he might be seeking a variant of "Suicide by cop"

why can't stevie understand simple enlish sentences I don't even se any
speling or gramaur erros and yet stevie can't read it

K4YZ December 1st 05 09:54 AM

More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
quote
Others include that you intend suicide and have set the whole thing so
i will do the job for you, a varraint of "suicide by cop"

YOU..?!?!

A COP...?!?!
unquote

why can't stevie read and understand the sentence I never said I was a
cop but that he might be seeking a variant of "Suicide by cop"

I read it just fine.

You are presuming yourself to be in the role of a "cop".

why can't stevie understand simple enlish sentences I don't even se any
speling or gramaur erros and yet stevie can't read it

"English" "see" "spelling" "grammar" "errors"

I read and understood it just fine.

You are presuming yourself to be in the role of a "cop".

That's funny!

Steve, K4YZ

an Old friend December 1st 05 03:44 PM

if stevie can't then stve was lying

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
quote
Others include that you intend suicide and have set the whole thing so
i will do the job for you, a varraint of "suicide by cop"

YOU..?!?!

A COP...?!?!
unquote

why can't stevie read and understand the sentence I never said I was a
cop but that he might be seeking a variant of "Suicide by cop"

I read it just fine.

You are presuming yourself to be in the role of a "cop".

then you just lied again

an_old_friend December 1st 05 06:40 PM

stevie now shovleing elephant shit

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
quote

cut
You are presuming yourself to be in the role of a "cop".

then you just lied again

Nope.

yes you

Steve, K4YZ