RadioBanter

-   -   Stevie nows tries to practic law without being member of the bar (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/83272-stevie-nows-tries-practic-law-without-being-member-bar.html)

an Old friend December 1st 05 07:43 AM

Stevie nows tries to practic law without being member of the bar

quote
I say your death threats violate the law.
unquote

you lack the power to make such a statement

K4YZ December 1st 05 09:49 AM

More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:
quote
I say your death threats violate the law.
unquote

you lack the power to make such a statement

No I don't.

Here it is again:

"I say your death threats violate the law".

See how easy that was...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

an Old friend December 1st 05 03:26 PM

stevie lies somemore

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
quote
I say your death threats violate the law.
unquote

you lack the power to make such a statement

No I don't.

Here it is again:

"I say your death threats violate the law".

go ahead lie some that is all you do here anyway