RadioBanter

-   -   does anyone remeber the last time dave posted about ham radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/83573-does-anyone-remeber-last-time-dave-posted-about-ham-radio.html)

[email protected] December 4th 05 07:28 AM

does anyone remeber the last time dave posted about ham radio

I certainly don't
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Dave Heil December 4th 05 07:35 AM

wrote:
I certainly don't
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

I've left your post entirely as sent. Please scan the above material
which you wrote and posted. Feel free to point out the portion of it
which deals with amateur radio?

Dave K8MN

[email protected] December 8th 05 11:20 PM

does anyone remeber the last time dave posted about ham radio

wrote:
I certainly don't

I do. I recall the time he told us about working French hams about
250khz above their authorization on 6M, but that was years ago. He's
pretty quiet about his present operating activities.

k4yz December 8th 05 11:22 PM

On 8 Dec 2005 15:20:04 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
I certainly don't

I do. I recall the time he told us about working French hams about
250khz above their authorization on 6M, but that was years ago. He's
pretty quiet about his present operating activities.

how many years ago was that?

mark

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

k4yz December 8th 05 11:23 PM

wrote:
I certainly don't

I do. I recall the time he told us about working French hams about
250khz above their authorization on 6M, but that was years ago. He's
pretty quiet about his present operating activities.

so since then nothing even stevie has done better than that

[email protected] December 8th 05 11:28 PM

wrote:
I certainly don't

I do. I recall the time he told us about working French hams about
250khz above their authorization on 6M, but that was years ago. He's
pretty quiet about his present operating activities.

how many years ago was that?

mark

I think he had a Tanzania call at the time.

[email protected] December 10th 05 03:10 AM

wrote:
I certainly don't

I do. I recall the time he told us about working French hams about
250khz above their authorization on 6M, but that was years ago. He's
pretty quiet about his present operating activities.

so since then nothing even stevie has done better than that

Steve worked French hams more than 250khz outside of their
authorizations? I wouldn't be suprised.