RadioBanter

-   -   Hans jion in the projotive parade why? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/83575-hans-jion-projotive-parade-why.html)

[email protected] December 4th 05 07:32 AM

Hans jion in the projotive parade why?

becuase he knows that what realy bugs him is of no importance so he
has to make shsit up
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Dave Heil December 4th 05 05:47 PM

wrote in:

Hans jion in the projotive parade why?

Got my projo workin' but it sure don't work on you...

becuase he knows that what realy bugs him is of no importance so he
has to make shsit up

How does it make him sit up?

Dave K8MN

KØHB December 5th 05 02:48 AM

Hans jion in the projotive parade why?

WTF is a "projotive"?

Is it the opposite of an "amateurjotive"?

K4YZ December 5th 05 12:10 PM

Hans jion (jion?) in the projotive (projotive?) parade why? WTF is a "projotive parade"...?!?!

wrote:
becuase he knows that what realy bugs him is of no importance so he
has to make shsit up

"because" "really" And Markie...You can't even spell your
profanities right...?!?!

931-967-6282

It's been over a week now, Markie, and you're still broadcasting
some uninvolved third party's telephone number.

Why do you intentionally do things to hurt people you don't know
and who have nothing to do with the goings-on of this forum?

My answer? This is the proof that we need to show what kind of
"man" you really are.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 6th 05 12:30 AM

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
becuase he knows that what realy bugs him is of no importance so he
has to make shsit up

"because" "really" And Markie...You can't even spell your
profanities right...?!?!

931-967-6282

It's been over a week now, Markie, and you're still broadcasting
some uninvolved third party's telephone number.

Why do you intentionally do things to hurt people you don't know
and who have nothing to do with the goings-on of this forum?

My answer? This is the proof that we need to show what kind of
"man" you really are.

Steve, K4YZ

Just curious. Why would the person at that number be uninvolved?

K4YZ December 6th 05 09:20 AM

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
becuase he knows that what realy bugs him is of no importance so he
has to make shsit up

"because" "really" And Markie...You can't even spell your
profanities right...?!?!

931-967-6282

It's been over a week now, Markie, and you're still broadcasting
some uninvolved third party's telephone number.

Why do you intentionally do things to hurt people you don't know
and who have nothing to do with the goings-on of this forum?

My answer? This is the proof that we need to show what kind of
"man" you really are.

Steve, K4YZ

Just curious. Why would the person at that number be uninvolved?

Whomever that is is NOT a member of this forum, Brain...They will
be "involved" only in that Markie drags them into something they knew
nothing about and had no idea of save for his rantings herein.

Steve, K4YZ