RadioBanter

-   -   why dave as well stevie prefer the flame fest to displying wht they is moral behavoir telling the truth (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/83583-why-dave-well-stevie-prefer-flame-fest-displying-wht-they-moral-behavoir-telling-truth.html)

an_old_friend December 4th 05 08:07 AM

why dave as well stevie prefer the flame fest to displying wht they is moral behavoir telling the truth

it is a simple question but we will not get an snwer from the dasartly
dou

Dave Heil December 4th 05 06:07 PM

an_old_friend wrote in:

why dave as well stevie prefer the flame fest to displying wht
they is moral behavoir telling the truth

it is a simple question but we will not get an snwer from the dasartly
dou

The way you write it, it is certainly anything but a simple question.

You might get a snwer from me. Thanks for the chuckle over "dasartly dou".

Dave K8MN

[email protected] December 6th 05 02:26 PM

why dave as well stevie prefer the flame fest to displying wht they is moral behavoir telling the truth

Geez Markie, are you for real or is that the booze and crack typing for
ya?

Anon December 6th 05 03:01 PM

why dave as well stevie snip

wrote in message
oups.com...
Geez Markie, are you for real or is that the booze and crack typing for
ya?

Pssssst! Take a peek at Batty Bailey's off-kilter web page and ask HIM the
same quesion.

http://www.laughingpoliceman.com/

Anon December 6th 05 03:20 PM

why dave as well stevie snip

"Anon" wrote in message ...

wrote in message
oups.com...
Geez Markie, are you for real or is that the booze and crack typing for
ya?

Pssssst! Take a peek at Batty Bailey's off-kilter web page and ask HIM the
same quesion.

http://www.laughingpoliceman.com/

(actually it is not Bailey's web site, merely one he highly approves of)