RadioBanter

-   -   why does stevie call someone a pedophile to get them to use a spellchecker? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/83589-why-does-stevie-call-someone-pedophile-get-them-use-spellchecker.html)

an_old_friend December 4th 05 08:40 AM

why does stevie call someone a pedophile to get them to use a spellchecker?

that all steve says he wants from me, he says from time to time

but why call me a epedo to get me to do that?

does n't steve know if what me to do something he has to give me
something I want in return

[email protected] December 4th 05 05:34 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
that all steve says he wants from me, he says from time to time

but why call me a epedo to get me to do that?

does n't steve know if what me to do something he has to give me
something I want in return

Perhaps it's a technique learned or used in nursing.

an_old_friend December 9th 05 04:50 AM

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
that all steve says he wants from me, he says from time to time

but why call me a epedo to get me to do that?

does n't steve know if what me to do something he has to give me
something I want in return

Perhaps it's a technique learned or used in nursing.

nah only by stevie bluder