RadioBanter

-   -   Stevei needs to learn (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/83861-stevei-needs-learn.html)

an old friend December 8th 05 08:51 AM

Stevei needs to learn

stevie you need to learn something that you yourself posted

that your targets get to decided much of the subtext of what you do

you have claimed that if you feel you are threatened then you are
threatened, but you need to finsihed that thought

You forge my posts I can forge yours. I will contiue to do as long is
it amuses me or until your agre to stop playing games with other folks
posts

BB has been asking why you forge my posts as you do you reufsed to
answer so you got a response of MY choice

you are not in charge here (neither amI but I do decide how to repspond

if you want to be end a flame war YOU MUST give somethign to the
otherside that they other side values, not what you think they should
value