RadioBanter

-   -   I guess stevie does not understand negitive campaigning (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/83876-i-guess-stevie-does-not-understand-negitive-campaigning.html)

an old friend December 8th 05 09:25 AM

I guess stevie does not understand negitive campaigning

It is much easier to go negitive than remain positive (that is why it
happens so often on Usenet) but in your case you started negeitive back
in 98 when you arrived here in RRAP some of the first words off your
keybaord were calling lazy then you escalated

now we are at this sorry spot but your answer is to lie and throw more
wood and oil on the fire rather than agree to stop forging posts stop
lying about people personal life and stop being a barabrain

I guess this means ytou truly don't understand your actions (which
would border on cominemtn right there but still needs a things or 2) or
that you truly have nothing positive to say