RadioBanter

-   -   why does stevie care (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/84613-why-does-stevie-care.html)

an old friend December 20th 05 06:01 AM

why does stevie care

stevie claims I am sending the wrong phone number and one not in
service why does he care?

K4YZ December 20th 05 11:51 AM

More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
stevie claims I am sending the wrong phone number and one not in
service why does he care?

Because you're a bully, Markie, and I detest bullies.

Steve, K4YZ

Dave Heil December 20th 05 03:39 PM

why does stevie care

an old friend wrote:
stevie claims I am sending the wrong phone number and one not in
service why does he care?

A much better question would be: Why don't you care?

Dave K8MN

[email protected] December 20th 05 05:20 PM

porjecting again

On 20 Dec 2005 03:51:29 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
stevie claims I am sending the wrong phone number and one not in
service why does he care?

Because you're a bully, Markie, and I detest bullies.

defending oneself is bulling

no your are full of Bull****

you are the bully

you are just geting back

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] December 20th 05 06:04 PM

is dave realy that dumb

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:39:00 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:
stevie claims I am sending the wrong phone number and one not in
service why does he care?

A much better question would be: Why don't you care?

becuase I don't think it is true
I belive it is his number and therefore perhaps he is getting some of
the unwanted attention he tries to inflict on others\

so is strcit answer to your question , becuase I don't believe it is
relfection of facts

Dave K8MN

K4YZ December 21st 05 05:58 PM

is dave realy that dumb

wrote:

The
screen name has been stolen by Mark C. Morgan,
KB9RQZ.

Mark is a known pathological liar and now thief.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 21st 05 11:04 PM

More Projection!!!

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
stevie claims I am sending the wrong phone number and one not in
service why does he care?

Because you're a bully, Markie, and I detest bullies.

Steve, K4YZ

WOW! Steve calling Mark a bully!!! Maybe Mark is a Tennesee LPN, too?
Hi, hi, hi!

an old friend December 21st 05 11:59 PM

More Projection!!!

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
stevie claims I am sending the wrong phone number and one not in
service why does he care?

Because you're a bully, Markie, and I detest bullies.

Steve, K4YZ

WOW! Steve calling Mark a bully!!! Maybe Mark is a Tennesee LPN, too?
Hi, hi, hi!

BB I must insist you apologize I am not an LPN

LPN are about one rung up from the bedpanchaning CNA's indeed in many
places the LPN do change the bedpans

K4YZ December 22nd 05 06:57 AM

More Markie Mularkie Bolstered By Brain's Bountiful Bovine Bowel Bombs

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
stevie claims I am sending the wrong phone number and one not in
service why does he care?

Because you're a bully, Markie, and I detest bullies.

Steve, K4YZ

WOW! Steve calling Mark a bully!!! Maybe Mark is a Tennesee LPN, too?
Hi, hi, hi!

BB I must insist you apologize I am not an LPN

You couldn't be one. Not even in Michigan.

LPN are about one rung up from the bedpanchaning CNA's indeed in many
places the LPN do change the bedpans

Uh huh...As do RN's at the Associate, Bacalaureate, and Master's
Degree'd levels...Unless they want to be charged with patient neglect.
I even know EMT's and Paramedics that have had to do it. Even MD's in
residency have gotten tasked to perform this less-than-glorious task.

Not fun, but certainly a part of the job.

Do you suggest that patient's be allowed to lay in thier own
feces, Mark?

Or is THAT how you got put under suspicion of elder abuse
yourself?

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

The following screen names, e-mail aliases, and Amateur Radio callsigns

have been stolen by him:

Steve, K4YZ