RadioBanter

-   -   delsuional behavoir (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/84615-delsuional-behavoir.html)

an old friend December 20th 05 06:24 AM

delsuional behavoir

thinking RRAP would ever come up to Bill Oreialys radar screen

K4YZ December 20th 05 11:55 AM

More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
thinking RRAP would ever come up to Bill Oreialys radar screen

delsuional behavoir

"Delusional behaviour" would be expecting Markie to spell
"delusional" correctly.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 20th 05 05:25 PM

stevei get ones right newsflash, then attack the disabled

On 20 Dec 2005 03:55:33 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
thinking RRAP would ever come up to Bill Oreialys radar screen

delsuional behavoir

"Delusional behaviour" would be expecting Markie to spell
"delusional" correctly.

you got that right
and then true to form you attack the disabled

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

an Old friend January 3rd 06 05:11 PM

stevei admits delsuions

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
thinking RRAP would ever come up to Bill Oreialys radar screen

delsuional behavoir

"Delusional behaviour" would be expecting Markie to spell
"delusional" correctly.

since stve does claim to expcet i wil he admits being delsuional

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ January 5th 06 12:09 PM

an old friend wrote:
thinking RRAP would ever come up to Bill Oreialys radar screen

delsuional behavoir

"Delusional behaviour" would be expecting Markie to spell
"delusional" correctly.

you got that right

I know I did.

and then true to form you attack the disabled

No, I didn't. But I made a fool out of YOU again.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ January 5th 06 12:14 PM

More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
thinking RRAP would ever come up to Bill Oreialys radar screen
delsuional behavoir

"Delusional behaviour" would be expecting Markie to spell
"delusional" correctly.

you got that right

I know I did.

and then true to form you attack the disabled

No, I didn't. But I made a fool out of YOU again. And why do you
continue to pretend to be my wife? Hoping to "get lucky"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ January 6th 06 02:04 PM

More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
an old friend wrote:
thinking RRAP would ever come up to Bill Oreialys radar screen

delsuional behavoir

"Delusional behaviour" would be expecting Markie to spell
"delusional" correctly.

you got that right

I know I did.

then take your meds

For getting it right?

You don't even realize what YOU are saying, do you...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend January 7th 06 08:41 AM

why are you lying?

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
an old friend wrote:
thinking RRAP would ever come up to Bill Oreialys radar screen

delsuional behavoir

"Delusional behaviour" would be expecting Markie to spell
"delusional" correctly.

you got that right

I know I did.

then take your meds

For getting it right?

for conituing to expect me to spell correctly for you

You don't even realize what YOU are saying, do you...?!?!

yes I do

why are you lying? and claiming I don't

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend January 7th 06 10:36 AM

why did you lie steve?

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
an old friend wrote:
thinking RRAP would ever come up to Bill Oreialys radar screen

delsuional behavoir

"Delusional behaviour" would be expecting Markie to spell
"delusional" correctly.

you got that right

I know I did.

then take your meds