Old December 20th 05, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default my mom tells me this peom at bedtine

My ass cheese is green,
My ass cheese is black,
My ass cheese smells,
Like my husbands nutsack.

My lips smell like fish,
My lips smell like eggs,
My lips dangle down
Way beneath my legs.

My pussy runs hot,
My pussy runs cold,
My pussy looks rotten,
But it is quite old.

The more I scratch it,
The more sores I create,
The more I rub it,
The more I masturbate.

My **** oozes yellow,
My **** oozes green.
My **** has been used,
By a whole football team.

My warty puss looks good,
When it's hot, warm and wet.
My warty puss feels yummy,
When it's licked by my pet.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 20th 05, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

Default more steve foreies

an_old_friend wrote:
My ass cheese is green,
more foreies from steve

Old December 26th 05, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Talking about a certain amateur from Tennessee or the one from West Virginia

Old December 28th 05, 06:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Billy Smith wrote:
Talking about a certain amateur from Tennessee or the one from West Virginia

neither myself it is just another forgery likely from tenn

cut

Old December 28th 05, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:
Talking about a certain amateur from Tennessee or the one from West Virginia

Mainly, you are talking out of your ignorant ass.

Old December 29th 05, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Talking about a certain amateur from Tennessee or the one from West Virginia

Mainly, you are talking out of your ignorant ass.

lookign in the mirr mr slit

Old January 3rd 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Is that Roger or that white trash hillbilly down from Tennesee with the
fungus teeth and low mentality

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old January 3rd 06, 09:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Is that Roger or that white trash hillbilly down from Tennesee with the
fungus teeth and low mentality

hard to say

Hard to say because the person described acutally lives in
Michigan...Not Tennessee. Of course there's a few cousins...One in
Ohio, one in Illinois, one in Washington and one in California. Take
your pick.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 3rd 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default More Stinking Heaps of Mularkie from the one and thanks the gods only asshole of RRAP

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Is that Roger or that white trash hillbilly down from Tennesee with the
fungus teeth and low mentality

hard to say

Hard to say because the person described acutally lives in
Michigan...Not Tennessee.

the only persondescribed in the post you are repling is in Tennesessee

if you could read you, youd know that, but alas you can't or don't

Of course there's a few cousins...One in
Ohio, one in Illinois, one in Washington and one in California. Take
your pick.

just more **** for the assole of RRAP

Steve, K4YZ