RadioBanter

-   -   stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/84710-stveive-claims-122-days-after-he-contacted-them-michigan-going-sweep-comit-me-his-say-so.html)

an old friend December 21st 05 08:28 AM

stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so

why do you conitue this lie?

K4YZ December 21st 05 10:13 AM

stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so

an old friend wrote:
why do you conitue this lie?

From Markie's Subject Line:

" stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan
is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so"

The question is, Markie, when are you going to stop YOURS...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 21st 05 10:17 AM

More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
why do you conitue this lie?
From Markie's Subject Line:

an old friend December 22nd 05 12:11 AM

more shit from the asshole fo RRAP

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
why do you conitue this lie?
From Markie's Subject Line:

" stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan

is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so"

The question is, Markie, when are you going to stop YOURS...?!?!

not lying

in fact i rarely lie stevie unlike you

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 22nd 05 12:54 AM

stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so

On 21 Dec 2005 02:13:30 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
why do you conitue this lie?

From Markie's Subject Line:

" stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan
is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so"

The question is, Markie, when are you going to stop YOURS...?!?!

no the questuion was an remains when are you going to stop telling the
lie that Michigan is going to comit me on your say sO?

learn to read

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ December 22nd 05 06:13 AM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On 21 Dec 2005 02:13:30 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
why do you conitue this lie?

From Markie's Subject Line:

" stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan
is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so"

The question is, Markie, when are you going to stop YOURS...?!?!

no the questuion was an remains when are you going to stop telling the
lie that Michigan is going to comit me on your say sO?

I NEVER said you'd be commited on my "say so".

learn to read

Take your own advice, PaganBoy!

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

The following screen names, e-mail aliases, and Amateur Radio callsigns
have been stolen by him:

Steve, K4YZ

kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com March 16th 06 02:35 AM

setve denies reality some more More Markie Mularkie

On 21 Dec 2005 02:17:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
why do you conitue this lie?
From Markie's Subject Line:

" stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan

is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so"

The question is, Markie, when are you going to stop YOURS...?!?!

no lieshere

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

[email protected] March 31st 06 08:46 PM

stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so

On 21 Dec 2005 02:13:30 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
why do you conitue this lie?

From Markie's Subject Line:

K4YZ April 1st 06 04:06 PM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On 21 Dec 2005 02:13:30 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an old friend wrote:
why do you conitue this lie?

From Markie's Subject Line:

" stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan
is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so"

The question is, Markie, when are you going to stop YOURS...?!?!

no the questuion was an remains when are you going to stop telling the
lie that Michigan is going to comit me on your say sO?

I never said they were "going to 'comit' (you) on (my) say sO"

YOU did. I said I was filing a report. I did.

learn to read

Learn to read AND write, you ignorant putz.

Steve, K4YZ