Old December 24th 05, 10:08 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default FAQ - revised version

You are a LIAR.

I have _NEVER belittled any "of the hard work and enthusiasm
shown by various members of" your "scout group"

I did not even know that you had a scout troop.

But since you raise the issue, if they are, indeed, scouts
and are over the age of 11 years, and they have had to put
in "hard work" to pass an exam intended for 6-year-olds,
then they are not achievers but retards.

wrote:
Or because I objected to
your belittlement of the hard work and enthusiasm shown by various
members of our scout group?

Old December 24th 05, 10:24 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default Bringing Wood & Douglas into Disrepute

If you do not wish for there to be a right of reply, then you
would be better served if you do not contribute at all.

I did not say that you do not live up to my "ideal radio amateur";
in fact, I do not even use the term.

To the contrary, from what you have posted recently, you do
seem to be a _REAL_ Radio Ham in (most of) the best
traditions thereto.

A Merry (Belated) Solstice to you, also.

G4ZWI wrote:
If I am in error, sir, I will stand corrected. I believe, however, most
people following this thread would conclude your post 89 was directed
to me, as I did.
I am sorry if I do not live up to your ideal radio amateur, and wish
you once again,
Merry Christmas.
(Please do not respond to this post, as I have no intention of
following this thread further)
Fred Cooper G4ZWI

Old December 24th 05, 10:57 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DieSea

73 de G3NYY [VERY careful with his money!]

Ok Wlat

Sew you showed the ScotchMan how to weld his sporran up

And Super glue for the Yorkshiremans wallet to boot

Happy Crimbo All

Well to all that's not in my KillFile

DieSea

Old December 24th 05, 11:52 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Pierian Spring of verbal diarrhoea wrote:
But since you raise the issue, if they are, indeed, scouts
and are over the age of 11 years, and they have had to put
in "hard work" to pass an exam intended for 6-year-olds,
then they are not achievers but retards.

and since, I believe, _YOU_ sat the RAE when in your twenties what does
that make _YOU_ ? A super retard?
To use your words, 'GROW UP, MR EVANS.'
Alternatively, FOAD.
....(_!_)...

Old December 24th 05, 01:20 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mike Clayton

In message .co
Don't you realise how silly and ridiculous you make yourself
look, by indulging in what are essentially very infantile
abusive tirades in an international forum that is broadcast to
the whole world?

Perhaps you should ask yourself the same question?
--
Mike Clayton
'For evil to triumph it is only necessary for good men to do nothing'

Old December 24th 05, 03:18 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Pierian Spring wrote:
You are a LIAR.

I have _NEVER belittled any "of the hard work and enthusiasm
shown by various members of" your "scout group"

Really? Which pathetic sociopath wrote, and continues to spam various
newsgroups with, this bitter and twisted little piece of prose then?

"Remember - A sure sign of a CB Radio hobbyist is if he holds,
or has ever held, a licence issued under the gangrenous
degeneration that is the M3/CB Fools' Licence scheme! "

It was you, wasn't it Gareth?

73
Mike G4KFK

Old December 24th 05, 04:04 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

on 23/12/2005 21:52 Me said the following:
Pierian Spring wrote:

At one time, Wood & Douglas was a respectable supplier

At one time I wonder if this company was respectable

OUT & ABOUT SYSTEMS LTD
13 HARDENS CLOSE
CHIPPENHAM WILTSHIRE
SN153AA

Std. Industrial Classification (SIC):7372 Prepackaged software
72.20 COMPUTER SERVICES
Turnover:0
Profit:0
Networth:0
Employees:0
Company Registration Number:3144797

http://tinyurl.com/as56c
I wonder what Company he's using for his sub-contracting in Portsmouth,
and what tax arrangements have Bean made?
--
;-)
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.
Old December 24th 05, 04:24 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Bringing Chippenham in Disrepute

Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI wrote:
on 23/12/2005 21:52 Me said the following:
http://tinyurl.com/as56c
I wonder what Company he's using for his sub-contracting in Portsmouth,
and what tax arrangements have Bean made?

That was worth £2.00 !!!

If anybody would like a Micro$oft RTF format copy of the Company Report
and Accounts, please email me at

But don't expect a reply tomorrow, as it's Xmas!

73
Mike G4KFK

FAQ - revised version Pierian Spring Homebrew 114 December 27th 05 04:20 PM
Announcement: WRLog version 1.20 released Paraclete InfoSys Shortwave 0 March 29th 04 08:14 PM
Bookmark for Santa KØHB Policy 53 January 22nd 04 05:46 AM
MixW version 2.10 now available for downloads Jim Digital 0 October 15th 03 11:28 PM
CCIR Coefficients METHOD 6 REC533 // AUCKLAND --> SEATTLE http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 0 July 16th 03 08:21 AM