RadioBanter

-   -   please may tha gods grant that for once stveie is telling the truth about his last warning (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/85173-please-may-tha-gods-grant-once-stveie-telling-truth-about-his-last-warning.html)

an_old_friend December 27th 05 10:24 PM

please may tha gods grant that for once stveie is telling the truth about his last warning

I certainly hope that stevie has choosen to tell thrruth for once about
this being his last warning I counted 3 htreads started by stevie
saying last warning and it is well past mail devilery there in TN so he
has the fact I am not buckling under his threats

put up or shut up