RadioBanter

-   -   some frogeries look like maybe tood's work (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/85397-some-frogeries-look-like-maybe-toods-work.html)

[email protected] December 31st 05 04:15 AM

some frogeries look like maybe tood's work

he use same headrs in places and slip himself up. I am veyr disaponted
in the *******.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

N9OGL December 31st 05 04:07 PM

some frogeries look like maybe tood's work

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

TODD N9OGL

[email protected] December 31st 05 05:28 PM

you no dam well, you *******.

N9OGL December 31st 05 05:43 PM

some frogeries look like maybe tood's work

an_old_friend December 31st 05 07:43 PM

amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd

N9OGL December 31st 05 08:02 PM

amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd

Yeah, they came I'm forging post yet have not proven it. Reason why, I
haven't been forging post and they are full of ****.

Todd N9OGL

NOGL December 31st 05 11:04 PM

On 31 Dec 2005 12:02:23 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
Yeah, they came I'm forging post yet have not proven it. Reason why, I

Who came when you forge post? Must be realy dirty.

Tood NOGL

N9OGL December 31st 05 11:10 PM

amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd

From: (NOGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow
traveler have for the 2 of us Todd

.com
.com
. com
Date: 1 Jan 2006 07:04:40 +0800

GO **** YOURSELF STEVE

N0VFP January 2nd 06 09:13 PM

amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd

Go eat your meat, queer Toad.

N9OGL January 2nd 06 09:16 PM

amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd

BYE!!

(PLONK)