Old January 2nd 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A Bad Week For Leonard

From: on Jan 2, 8:34 am

wrote:

"Camp X" is better known in cryptographic circles for being
the debriefing place of USSR crypto clerk Igor Gouzenko after
Gouzenko defected (from the USSR Embassy in Ottowa) in 1945.
It wasn't made news to the world until early 1946 (that I
recall) but was then a minor sensation as the first in a
long line of USSR defectors to the USA and Canada.

Hmmm. Sounds like secret prisons and such.

Nah. "Camp X" was merely secluded enough and guarded well
enough to ensure privacy. Defectors are kept as comfortable
as possible, unlike lawbreakers.

I wonder if those hams
were any good at "debriefing" techniques?

Dey knew de code which must be de brief. :-)

bip bip

Old January 3rd 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
My mail carrier delivered the January, 2006 issue of QST on December 24.

Isn't that the annual "antique" issue?

It carries an interesting article "Secret Agent Hams: Remembering Camp
X" by Gil McElroy VE3PKD. McElroy's piece mentions us that the camp was
also the location of a high-powered radio station known as "Hydra" and
the article states "Not surprisingly, hams had a central role in it all".

An article in QST states "Not surprisingly, hams had a central role in
it all."

Why am I not suprised?

Hmmmmmmm...lessee...An article about Amateur Radio operators in an
Amateur Radio publication...

Now let's try to figure out why Brain's surprised...?!?!

McElroy states that "Hydra was operated by former hams, recruited by
Camp X administrators who went looking ofr them specifically, using
prewar government listings to locate the best quality Amateur Radio
operators.

"Prewar government listings?" I thought Bush was the only President
guilty of such profiling?

Yeah. Right.

Today's mail brought the January, 2006 copy of CQ. An article on the
various voice modes mentions Fessenden's 1906 amplitude modulation feat.
The letters section of the same issue features one sent by Steve
Robeson K4YZ.

Happy New Year, Mr. Anderson.

Dave K8MN

Steve will do anything to get hisself into the spotlight, even forge
postings on RRAP. You would have thought he would have left all that
attention seeking behind when he left the orphanage, but its just a
part of who he is, now.

Ah yes...The sock puppet of the Feeble Five spouts off.

Lying, as ususal, but then we'd not know how to act if he didn't.

And as usual, nothing abut the policy issue of the letter.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 3rd 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
My mail carrier delivered the January, 2006 issue of QST on December 24.

Isn't that the annual "antique" issue?

It carries an interesting article "Secret Agent Hams: Remembering Camp
X" by Gil McElroy VE3PKD. McElroy's piece mentions us that the camp was
also the location of a high-powered radio station known as "Hydra" and
the article states "Not surprisingly, hams had a central role in it all".

An article in QST states "Not surprisingly, hams had a central role in
it all."

Why am I not suprised?

Hmmmmmmm...lessee...An article about Amateur Radio operators in an
Amateur Radio publication...

Now let's try to figure out why Brain's surprised...?!?!

more lies from the asshole of RRAP he said he wasn't suprised

[...]

where is the lie? the only peopple I see lying here are you and Dave

Daves's lie was the title the orignal aritcle had nothing to do with
Len

your in every line you posted to the note except this the next

And as usual, nothing abut the policy issue of the letter.

which is true statement thanks to Dave lying about it having anything
to with Len in the first place

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 3rd 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

wrote:
On 2 Jan 2006 16:13:46 -0800,

On 2 Jan 2006 16:03:16 -0800,
wrote:

Raped an Old underaged boyfriend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Raped an Old underage boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
cyt

indeed I would suggest Stevei reinlist for GITMO but I have far too
high a respect for human rights, Indeed there is no one I woudl comdemn
to such questioning even to save another terror attack

Die of your AIDS, Markie..........

more of YOUR handywork steve

God, are you a ****ing idiot.

why do you say that

I am simply quoting stevie back to him

Because, DUMBASS, I'm not Stevie.

yu are the dumbass not learning what I am talking about first

YOU are the dumbass who doesn't even know what he is talking, make that
gibbering, about.

you has posted that people (todd in that case) are responible for what
they inspire

"You has posted?"..Damn Michigan schools are that bad, are they,
Markie?

that is you

No, dumbass, learn to read.

since you enjoy helping my make my point

Your drug addicted parents helped make the point that is on top of your
soft skull, Markie.
You made Whinyslit's point that you are an imbecile.

this sort of posting your fault by your own words

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, Markie.

how is that a favor to the wolrd

Goddamn, you proved my point.

what point? that you are stupid

Markie, you are too stupid to even realize how stupid you are.

Amusing how you think I am importaat enough tom atter to the whole
world

No, dumbass, We need all the clean air we can get.

poor dumab ass

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, the irony..you could cut it with a knife.

Old January 4th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
My mail carrier delivered the January, 2006 issue of QST on December 24.

Isn't that the annual "antique" issue?

It carries an interesting article "Secret Agent Hams: Remembering Camp
X" by Gil McElroy VE3PKD. McElroy's piece mentions us that the camp was
also the location of a high-powered radio station known as "Hydra" and
the article states "Not surprisingly, hams had a central role in it all".

An article in QST states "Not surprisingly, hams had a central role in
it all."

Why am I not suprised?

Hmmmmmmm...lessee...An article about Amateur Radio operators in an
Amateur Radio publication...

Now let's try to figure out why Brain's surprised...?!?!

Exactly! But those hams weren't acting in a hammy capacity.

McElroy states that "Hydra was operated by former hams, recruited by
Camp X administrators who went looking ofr them specifically, using
prewar government listings to locate the best quality Amateur Radio
operators.

"Prewar government listings?" I thought Bush was the only President
guilty of such profiling?

Yeah. Right.

To hear the whiney left he is.

Today's mail brought the January, 2006 copy of CQ. An article on the
various voice modes mentions Fessenden's 1906 amplitude modulation feat.
The letters section of the same issue features one sent by Steve
Robeson K4YZ.

Happy New Year, Mr. Anderson.

Dave K8MN

Steve will do anything to get hisself into the spotlight, even forge
postings on RRAP. You would have thought he would have left all that
attention seeking behind when he left the orphanage, but its just a
part of who he is, now.

Ah yes...The sock puppet of the Feeble Five spouts off.

Lying, as ususal, but then we'd not know how to act if he didn't.

And as usual, nothing abut the policy issue of the letter.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, you are the sychophant of the amateur magazines, but the ass of
RRAP. When QST and CQ see some of your RRAP posts, you'll not be
seeing your smarmy letters to the editor in print any more.

Best of Luck

FYI: NOAA Lightning Safety Awareness Week K4YZ Policy 0 June 8th 05 02:25 AM
Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
Fwd: RA Previews #666; 22-26 Mar '04 WA4009SWL Shortwave 0 March 22nd 04 01:53 PM
MAKE 5000.00 PER WEEK ShowTimeHydros Antenna 1 December 11th 03 11:21 PM
RA Previews #627. 8-12 Dec '03 John A. Figliozzi Shortwave 0 December 8th 03 01:36 AM