RadioBanter

-   -   more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/85451-more-forgeris-responblity-asshole-rrap.html)

[email protected] December 31st 05 07:37 PM

more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap

From: an Old friend
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur
Subject: more Mularkie from the asshole master of RRAP
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:11:07 -0500

"N9OGL" wrote:
I don't do any forging on here, If I have something to say I'll say it
to people faces, I'm not a pussy to hide my identity. I know there a
asshole on here pretending to be me, Todd and NOGL, Both are fakes but
hey they must really like me to want to be me.

I wnat to be inside you tood

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL BIG HAM RADIO BOARD
http://12.156.123.39/hamradio/index.php

hav anys gay aminanitin on thier yet?
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

NOGL December 31st 05 10:22 PM

more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap

Who's the gay one?? I'm not the one faking people asshole names, your
gay because you hide behind a FAKE name.

Smuck

Tood NOGL
http://812.156.123.539/azbb/azbb.php

N9OGL December 31st 05 11:03 PM

more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap

From: (NOGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap
Date: 1 Jan 2006 06:22:11 +0800

Who's the gay one?? I'm not the one faking people asshole names, your
gay because you hide behind a FAKE name.

Smuck

Tood NOGL
http://812.156.123.539/azbb/azbb.php
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

ANOTHER FAKE.....I DON'T USE THAT SERVICE, THE ONLY SERVICE I USE IS
GOOGLES....SO GO **** OFF, OR GO **** YOUR GIRLFRIEND K4YZ

BITCH

TODD N9OGL

N9OGL December 31st 05 11:03 PM

more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap

From: (NOGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL December 31st 05 11:03 PM

more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap

From: (NOGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL December 31st 05 11:03 PM

more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap

From: (NOGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL December 31st 05 11:03 PM

more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap

From: (NOGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL December 31st 05 11:03 PM

more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap

From: (NOGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL December 31st 05 11:03 PM

more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap

From: (NOGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL December 31st 05 11:03 PM

more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap

From: (NOGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy