RadioBanter

-   -   MASSIVE ANIME COLECTION NOW AVALABLE (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/85730-re-massive-anime-colection-now-avalable.html)

Iitoi January 4th 06 06:05 AM

MASSIVE ANIME COLECTION NOW AVALABLE

"N9OGL" wrote in message

You needs to come to my uptated bbs asap. Lots of cartoons
of little naked girls there. sailor moon is hot in a nitie.

You are a sick and perverted slimeball.

Expect company soon at your door, bearing a warrant to search your computer.

N9OGL January 4th 06 02:20 PM

MASSIVE ANIME COLECTION NOW AVALABLE

Expect company soon at your door, bearing a warrant to search your computer.

Good luck in the contest, everything on my board is LEGAL. If they shut
my board down then they will have to shut down all the other Anime
websites, along with the anime newsgroups, not to mention Suncoast,
Circuit City, Best Buy, Amazon Dot Com, Ebay, and a number of other
stores that sales anime and hentai, including the same stuff on my
board. Anime Hentai which is on my board is legal and it's always been
legal. but hey if you've got the balls here who to get a hold of

http://www.ncmec.org/

They have a thing on their site to file complaints which is then
forwarded to the Department of Justice. OR

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/ceos/

which is ran by the Department of Justice, they of course tell you to
go the website I mention above. But Like I stated good luck, because If
I have to be shut down then ALL those other places I mention have to as
well, and I and the rest of the anime community will fight it.

Todd N9OGL

an Old friend January 4th 06 08:20 PM

Iitoi wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message

You needs to come to my uptated bbs asap. Lots of cartoons
of little naked girls there. sailor moon is hot in a nitie.

You are a sick and perverted slimeball.

Expect company soon at your door, bearing a warrant to search your computer.

:itoi another child abuser? so steve would say assuming they aren't one
and the same

N9OGL January 4th 06 11:52 PM

MASSIVE ANIME COLECTION NOW AVALABLE

litoi,

to show I'm not lying here a few links to sites that have the same
stuff on it as I do...

Not4chan
http://not4chan.org/index.html

Little Angel Hentai BBS
http://www.littleangelshentai.net/forum/index.php

RenChan
http://img.renchan.org/imgboard/

Hongfire
http://www.hongfire.com/

Not to mention the stores you can buy the stuff from

AMAZON.COM

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

BEST BUY

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....uestid=1874 4

CIRCUIT CITY

http://entertainment.circuitcity.com...&catOid=-13219

Ebay

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...rclo=&saprchi=

All I can say is GO for it!!

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ January 5th 06 01:06 AM

N9OGL wrote:

But Like I stated good luck, because If
I have to be shut down then ALL those other places I mention have to as
well, and I and the rest of the anime community will fight it.

Maybe the Nazi's had the right idea with forced sterilization.

A WHOLE COMMUNITY of child porn lovers...?!?!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ January 5th 06 09:42 AM

More Markie Mularkie

..

[email protected] January 5th 06 02:10 PM

MASSIVE ANIME COLECTION NOW AVALABLE

You'll make some black bubba in Federal prioson a perfect willing
bitch, Toad.

N9OGL January 5th 06 02:37 PM

MASSIVE ANIME COLECTION NOW AVALABLE

WHATEVER!! I'm off to fill the board up.

Todd Daugherty
Demented Otaku BBS
http://12.15.123.39/azbb/azbb.php

[email protected] January 6th 06 07:43 PM

N9OGL wrote:
WHATEVER!! I'm off to fill the board up.

More like you're off to fill your queer mouth up with hot cum, Toad.